Please help to identify MID 7" tablet

axe6st

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
If your holding it like a book, it has the power button on the top, a menu button and volume (up and down) button on the right side.On the bottom is power jack, headphone jack, usn dongle connection, and the sd card slot. At the bottom of the screen but on the face of the unit is the home button. On the left hand side near the bottom is a reset pin hole.
The power light is green when powered on, and orange when charging. The box says MID on it. No model numbers anywhere. And when I start it up, it locks on the android screen.
Android OS 2.2, kernel 26.32, build number V1.3.1
I have the link to get the original firmware, or If I knew what model it is I could get a modified OS here. But I can't find anything that tells me how to identify the model.
Thanks in advance.
Axe

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Go to Settings>About Tablet​, and tell us what the Model Number is.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
You're probably going to have a lot of difficulty identifying it, then. It's likely an off-brand tablet direct from China, and a lot of times tablets like this can be produced under various different brand and model names. Good luck!

axe6st

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
You're probably going to have a lot of difficulty identifying it, then. It's likely an off-brand tablet direct from China, and a lot of times tablets like this can be produced under various different brand and model names. Good luck!
I kinda figured that cause it's from fleabay. but I remember a page that listed them all with characteristics, like the power light color, placement of buttons etc.. I thought it was here. If anyone knows that page, kindly kick in the right direction.
Axe6st

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12