I came across AndroidTabletPC.com while looking for a tablet and the lineup they have looks pretty good, especially the Touch8 and Touch10, both of which im told have capacitive touch screens.

What I was wondering is if anyone has ever heard of this company before and if anyone know whether or not they are legit. Thanks.

Sent From My Galaxy S
    10-22-2010 10:26 AM
    I came across AndroidTabletPC.com while looking for a tablet and the lineup they have looks pretty good, especially the Touch8 and Touch10, both of which im told have capacitive touch screens.

What I was wondering is if anyone has ever heard of this company before and if anyone know whether or not they are legit. Thanks.

Sent From My Galaxy S
    Are you sure you typed that URL correctly? When I copied and pasted it I got a site that is selling web domain names.
    10-22-2010 12:14 PM

Sent From My Galaxy S
    Yes. But i'm not sur that we are talking about the same website.
    But if you talking about android-tabletpc
    I bought the EKEN M005
    Good site ^
    10-29-2010 09:04 AM
    There are so many of these budget tablets out there it's amazing. My only concern is the resolution of most of them being so low.
    10-29-2010 10:47 AM
    There are so many of these budget tablets out there it's amazing. My only concern is the resolution of most of them being so low.
    Ya, i gave up on the no name budget tablet and placed my pre-order for the Archos101. From what the guy I ordered it from said, the delay in US shipping is not affecting him, mine will still be shipped out 11/1. Im really excited to get my hands on it.

Sent From My Galaxy S
    10-29-2010 09:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD