AndroidTabletPC.com??

irishpride

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
I came across AndroidTabletPC.com while looking for a tablet and the lineup they have looks pretty good, especially the Touch8 and Touch10, both of which im told have capacitive touch screens.

What I was wondering is if anyone has ever heard of this company before and if anyone know whether or not they are legit. Thanks.

Sent From My Galaxy S

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I came across AndroidTabletPC.com while looking for a tablet and the lineup they have looks pretty good, especially the Touch8 and Touch10, both of which im told have capacitive touch screens.

What I was wondering is if anyone has ever heard of this company before and if anyone know whether or not they are legit. Thanks.

Sent From My Galaxy S

Are you sure you typed that URL correctly? When I copied and pasted it I got a site that is selling web domain names.

Boublil

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
I did

Sent From My Galaxy S

Yes. But i'm not sur that we are talking about the same website.
But if you talking about android-tabletpc
I bought the EKEN M005
Good site ^

smithe68

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
There are so many of these budget tablets out there it's amazing. My only concern is the resolution of most of them being so low.

irishpride

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
There are so many of these budget tablets out there it's amazing. My only concern is the resolution of most of them being so low.

Ya, i gave up on the no name budget tablet and placed my pre-order for the Archos101. From what the guy I ordered it from said, the delay in US shipping is not affecting him, mine will still be shipped out 11/1. Im really excited to get my hands on it.

Sent From My Galaxy S

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca