~ 10 inch Tablet Availability Thread

hdhuntr

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm proposing a sticky thread to be maintained at the top of this forum so we can check for news from people who get it. I am tired of searching everywhere each day for stuff we can buy, or for news on when things will be available. Archos doesn't know or say when. Sears is selling Viewsonics that aren't there. Frigging Amazon and others pay for 'first result' in Google saying they sell anything anyone searches for and then it's not there.
I just want to buy a 10 inch Android Tablet but I don't want to have to keep chasing ghosts.

heathro1281

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
The Archos has been running first shippment on each new device these last weeks. My uneducated guess says we get the Archos 101 shipping news in 7-14 days. Just hold on, we are almost there dude.

keri2000

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm proposing a sticky thread to be maintained at the top of this forum so we can check for news from people who get it. I am tired of searching everywhere each day for stuff we can buy, or for news on when things will be available. Archos doesn't know or say when. Sears is selling Viewsonics that aren't there. Frigging Amazon and others pay for 'first result' in Google saying they sell anything anyone searches for and then it's not there.
I just want to buy a 10 inch Android Tablet but I don't want to have to keep chasing ghosts.

I am so with you on this. I preordered my Archos 101 mid-september and am very disappointed that I still don't have it. I just want something now.

hdhuntr

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I just found this in some blog...."Just been informed by the local distributor of Archos that the launching of all 5 Android tablets and media players have been pushed back to first week of December.

We previously reported that the units will be ready by November. The delay is primarily due to their last-minute effort to have all units upgraded to Android 2.2 Froyo."

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1