I just purchased this from Best Buy and I was wondering if anyone else had one and what they thought of it. Its not bad and I already have it rooted but not sure if I want to keep it. I was wondering what kind of suport will have. Anyone else have any input?
    11-21-2010 07:35 AM
    +1. We're looking at getting this for my dad for Christmas, but the Best Buy floor model wasn't working (apparently they had the wrong cord, and refused to open up the box to get the right one. Really?), and I'd like to get some input before spending that much money.
    11-22-2010 04:52 PM
    +1. We're looking at getting this for my dad for Christmas, but the Best Buy floor model wasn't working (apparently they had the wrong cord, and refused to open up the box to get the right one. Really?), and I'd like to get some input before spending that much money.
    Its not bad for the money. I like it but just wondering how good the support will be...having said that, I do have to return this one...I have had it 3 days and I already have a dead pixel. We will see.
    11-22-2010 06:21 PM
    I bought this 2 days ago. Brand new out of the box and it has dead pixels. I kept it for a couple days to see if I wanted to exchange it or get refund. I am going for the refund. I find it sluggish and half the time it doesn't respond. I find myself tapping with my nail so hard I am afraid I am going to break it. (the screen and my nail. lol) At the store they had a shield on it that hid the unresponsiveness. I thought it was because of that instead of the tablet.
    11-23-2010 12:05 PM
    I bought this 2 days ago. Brand new out of the box and it has dead pixels. I kept it for a couple days to see if I wanted to exchange it or get refund. I am going for the refund. I find it sluggish and half the time it doesn't respond. I find myself tapping with my nail so hard I am afraid I am going to break it. (the screen and my nail. lol) At the store they had a shield on it that hid the unresponsiveness. I thought it was because of that instead of the tablet.
    I just took mine back today because of the dead pixel and I think $300 is too much because of the way it preforms. If I can pick one up for $100 down the road I might buy one but it sounds like the pixel thing might be an issue with this product.
    11-23-2010 02:34 PM
    Im getting it in a couple of days for my son. He loves playing games on my phone and if i get him this, then i can load all the games on that and i can use my phone as a phone. Its well worth the money for what i need it for. Also i have a $50 gift card.
    11-28-2010 10:04 PM

My son's christmas gift. And my new toy. I'm gonna root it tomorrow morning and load all the games on it.

Sent from my evo via tapatalk
    11-30-2010 04:41 PM
    purchase a protective screen for it ..its much more responsive with it... i got the samsung galaxy tab screen protector fits pretty good...
    03-20-2011 10:07 AM
    Hey guys, my roomates' gf got one for her birthday and it's been acting kinda weird. Everytime she goes to download something off the Market, it force closes. Anyone else run into this problem? Tried clearing the cache and what not, but still no luck.
    05-01-2011 08:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD