anybody using at&t note or at&t hox on straight talk?

prenoobster

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
looking to switch my at&t htc one x and my wifes galaxy note to straight talk sim program but would like to here from you guys on your experience with these phones and straight talk

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
ANY att branded phone will work right out of the box with the att SIM card. The same can be said about Tmo as well. When you sign up for ST just buy an att SIM and get the phone from att and your all set! Pop the activated card in and your ready to use your device!

Also this information is on their website.

Enjoy whatever new device you end up with! I say go get your self an S3!

C

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
ANY att branded phone will work right out of the box with the att SIM card. The same can be said about Tmo as well. When you sign up for ST just buy an att SIM and get the phone from att and your all set! Pop the activated card in and your ready to use your device!

Also this information is on their website.

Enjoy whatever new device you end up with! I say go get your self an S3!

C

bkorver

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
I have just recently started using Straight Talk. Coming from Verizon data coverage has been a little spotty, but I do a lion's share of my consumption on wifi anyway, so I don't notice it much. Voice always works when I need it. Overall I would say it is a positive experience and well worth the money I am saving from big red's montly rapings.

Vinte419

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
I switched to straight talk on my samsung infuse about 5 months ago, and now have the sgs3 and on it and it works perfectly fine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums