Invite me to Solavei (and other questions)

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
So I have decided to use Solavei with my incoming Nexus 4... So. Who wants to invite me and add me to a trio
Tell me why you are awesome and why we might have something in common, and ill click your link.... I will now say some things I like to help you say something awesome.
Satan is awesome. So is the Temple of Set. LOST was a great show. So is Sons of Anarchy. Metal is epic. So is opera. Smash Brothers Melee was the best fighting game ever. Motorcycle over cars; flying powers over motorcycles. Lucid dreaming is great. Dan Carlin is a great podcaster. the two party system is part of the problem. BDSM is fun.

Feel free to send me your invite to my inbox, along with acouple sentences explaining why you are awesome.

Now. I have a question.
I have a google voice number I love and have been using with Talkatone... but when using Gvoice, there is a second lag in conversation, and call quality is pretty sub-par.
Is there a way to sort of port my google voice number over to Solavei WITHOUT losing that number for my gmail account? I would like to use my googleVoice number through the Solavei connection, but I would still like to be able to get my voicemails transcribed as emails to be Gmail account and all the other nifty that a google voice number offers.

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Humm.... In the signing up process. it is asking for my device ID#.
I know the Nexus 4 will be compatible, but I wont get it until Wednesday at the earliest and I would like the SIM card to arrive at the same time.
When you enter in you device ID number, does that lock you into that phone with the service?

Kalianyia

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
1. Go to this link to start signup with your Nexus 4
2. Enter your zip
3. You will be asked for a IMEI, but your nexus 4 one won't work. Use the following IMEI # instead: 353022055115650 . Using this IMEI will get you the correct micro-sim. The IMEI is only used to determine which sim to send you. This will get you the correct micro-sim for the Nexus 4.
4. Fill out rest of information.
5. Finish everything and you will be notified that a sim card will be shipped out to you within 2 business days. This will be a micro sim card that will work with your Nexus 4!

Please signup using my above referral link. Thanks!

edit: seems the referral website isn't working correctly at the moment. You can manually add me in later, or wait until tomorrow.

Last edited:

hectorbribiesca

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
1. To begin signup of your Nexus 4 use this link.
2. Enter your zip to confirm coverage
3. [Important] Use the following IMEI # to get past the first step: 353022055115650 . This IMEI ensures you get the micro-sim card instead of a full-size sim.
4. Solavei asks if you want to port a phone # or have them choose a phone # for you.
5. Solavei asks for the usual personal information
6. Solavei mentions that it will be shipping you a "sim" but does not go into detail whether it is a micro-sim or not. Don't worry. The IMEI # you used earlier ensures it is a micro-sim.
7. Finish the process and a micro-sim card will be shipped out to you within 2 business days #Googlenexus #Lgnexus4 #solavei

Hope that helps.

Last edited by a moderator: