ZTE Force 4g LTE

AMOCO

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
This is an awesome smartphone,Very nice and fast with a 1.5 Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Dual Core CPU & 1GB. of Ram,Plus a 4GB. Rom.
And with it Rooted its like,WOW.
I am very impressed with the phone and its sleek design.
Phone link: http://www.zteusa.com/phones/boost-force.html

Root link: http://androidforums.com/force-4g-l...09-osiris-guess-what-2-owe-osiris-5-each.html

Here is a link to Recovery:
Link: http://androidforums.com/force-4g-lte-all-things-root/706469-cwm-based-touch-recovery.html

I would highly recommend this smartphone.

Sent from my N9100 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
These ZTE people or chineese people have a propensity to make value for money products... I have to agree some new ZTE phones are damn good but only if they improve a but there is scope for improvement when it comes to build quality and design...

AMOCO

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Anyone know if this root will work on the Boostmoblie version of the ZTE force (N9100)?

Yes root works on my Boost Mobile ZTE Force(N9100),Just click on the link in my Op and follow the directions.SD Maid Pro confirmed my root.

madcrocodile

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Though zte phones have been quiet solid in the past, they always somewhat managed to have a flimsy buil quality. But this phone changes that trend this has a nice finishin and design for an unbelievable price

Corey Keyes

May 2, 2013
Visit site
My friend......I COULD KISS YOU RIGHT NOW! I purchased my ZTE Force from boost mobile intending to use it to tether to my laptop and PS3, but FoxFi didnt work and i had no other option other than to root my phone...It was a total success! I am now fully online and happily enjoying Blowing noobs up on CoD again. Thank you and thank kraziejedi for me as well i tried but it wouldn't let me.

AMOCO

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
My friend......I COULD KISS YOU RIGHT NOW! I purchased my ZTE Force from boost mobile intending to use it to tether to my laptop and PS3, but FoxFi didnt work and i had no other option other than to root my phone...It was a total success! I am now fully online and happily enjoying Blowing noobs up on CoD again. Thank you and thank kraziejedi for me as well i tried but it wouldn't let me.

Your welcome and enjoy.But I just posted the link.

Last edited:

sandyec77

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I haven't been able to root mine yet, due to no computer access, but so far I'm loving it!!

Sent from my N9100 using Android Central Forums

AMOCO

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
I haven't been able to root mine yet, due to no computer access, but so far I'm loving it!!

Sent from my N9100 using Android Central Forums

Use a relatives or a friends computer,You can download it to your phone.

cody2185

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
This phone is awesome, especially when rooted! The ROOT WORKS ON THE BOOST FORCE ZTE N9100!!!! I am very pleased with this phone! I read many reviews on it online and was surprised many people said they didn't like it due to the sound quality and the cheap plasticy feel of the phone. I put a case on my phone and a screen protector and it feels like a light-weight quality phone (because I am only touching the case and the screen). The sound quality on this phone is very loud (compared to my last phone, Iphone 4.) This is a great phone especially if you go with boost mobile, you can't beat the services for the price! Boost Force + Rooted = Happy me :)

Chelsea Bissonnette

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
Please helpppp me. I had a Samsung galaxy 3 but had to downgrade to three zte force
There's a few bugs and things wrong with the phone but overall it isn't bad. But the thing that really bothers me is that I can't view vine videos, snap chat videos, instagram videos or make them either. the front facing camera is upside down when using it in any app like tango or the ones I listed above. Please helpppp!!!! Thank you

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm