ZTE Force 4g LTE

Enzomatrx

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Does the root work for the Sprint Force as well? I am weighing this or the Galaxy Victory as the size and speed is great.

Victory is on JB though so that's the strong point it has, but I liked the feel of the Force more...

Theeohn

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Anyone else have a problem of the storage location always changing back to the SD card instead of the "phone" selection in settings>storage

I'd really like to get that **** set for good

Last edited by a moderator:

josearmz10789

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Please helpppp me. I had a Samsung galaxy 3 but had to downgrade to three zte force
There's a few bugs and things wrong with the phone but overall it isn't bad. But the thing that really bothers me is that I can't view vine videos, snap chat videos, instagram videos or make them either. the front facing camera is upside down when using it in any app like tango or the ones I listed above. Please helpppp!!!! Thank you

Some apps are not fully compatible with all phones try reinstalling and or clearing the cache of the apps. If problem persists email the developer as only they can help you with that.

Sent from my SPH-L300 using AC Forums mobile app

benisalive

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
ok so i rooted my zte even have cwm on it but i cannot do a wifi tether... ive tried googles wifi thing barnicle foxfi...... what did you do to get it tethered to your xbox/ps3

thanks ben

AMOCO

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
ok so i rooted my zte even have cwm on it but i cannot do a wifi tether... ive tried googles wifi thing barnicle foxfi...... what did you do to get it tethered to your xbox/ps3

thanks ben

Pdanet+ and Foxfi will work for your.This is what I use,But it will cost you around $8 for the app.

Sent from my N9100 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Theeohn

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
In not sure why I bothered o make n account here. Just o make a ry for help to deaf ears? Man, I just wanna set the default storage lcation permanently

CryingFire

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
im an ***** so I need to know how to install a custom rom in my rooted boost mobile zte force and also how to uninstall all the google crap it comes with

Cocoa747

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech