a problem with my phone number list on a zte warp 4g n9510

reble1

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
I moved over my phone number list of numbers that I call on a regular basis to the ZTE phone. I have found that my phone list in the phone were I keep those numbers that I call regularly is getting flooded with every number that I call (and every incoming call as well) reguardless if the number is entered already. How do I put the phone list on manual entry only???

Steve

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to the forums!

If I am following, your old phone (or hone not used as often) is getting messages, calls, etc. that you use on your new phone?

If so, you can either disconnect the account on the old phone (remove the Google Account) and see if that fixes your issue.

reble1

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
nope, that's not the case. I moved everything from the Hydro to The ZTE and restored the Hydro to the factory defaults. The Hydro is also deactivated. The problem is only taking place on the ZTE.
Welcome to the forums!

If I am following, your old phone (or hone not used as often) is getting messages, calls, etc. that you use on your new phone?

If so, you can either disconnect the account on the old phone (remove the Google Account) and see if that fixes your issue.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
nope, that's not the case. I moved everything from the Hydro to The ZTE and restored the Hydro to the factory defaults. The Hydro is also deactivated. The problem is only taking place on the ZTE.
Ok, so if I understand correctly the call log is showing all numbers of received and sent calls? If so, sounds like everything is working as it should.

reble1

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
not quite. All calls in and out, sms,'s in and out and all emails also in the stored contact numbers list. Not the call log

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Can you be a bit more specific about what you mean by "phone list"? Are you taking about the Recent Calls list in the Dialer, or your Favorites list, or your contacts in the People app?

Posted via Android Central App

captaincaveman

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
He is talking about numbers he calls getting automatically saved to his contact list. I am having somewhat of the same problem on my phone. My issue is that if I send a one time email to Obama, then Obama's email automatically gets saved to my contact list. I don't understand why it is automatically saving these.

reble1

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
Captaincaveman hit the nail right on the head. Also sms's and email address's

He is talking about numbers he calls getting automatically saved to his contact list. I am having somewhat of the same problem on my phone. My issue is that if I send a one time email to Obama, then Obama's email automatically gets saved to my contact list. I don't understand why it is automatically saving these.