ZTE Majesty Text Message Question

QuiNess

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone know if you can reply to multiple people at a time when texting on this phone, and if so, how? I create a message or receive one that has multiple recipients and the messages come in not as a group but are listed per recipient and I cannot figure out how to just reply to them all at one time... I have to choose one person and reply and repeat per person in the thread. SO ANNOYING! Thank you for any help you can give me! :'(

Alec Mason

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
I have a phone with 4.0 instead of your 4.1, but I have sent multiple address messages before with the same result. They open in different threads so that you can have separate conversations with each person. This is helpful if you are asking "what are you doing," and you need to have a different conversation with each recipient.

If you want everyone in the list of recipients to receive all the messages you send though you should consider setting up a Google Hangout with the people you have in mind. This will mean that everyone in the "hangout" will receive each and every message with a note that says who wrote it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol