Root for ZTE Kis 3?

SEATracersYouTube

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Hello there! I've recently came over from WPCentral as I am a previous owner of a Lumia 620 which I've now sold. I cracked the screen and decided that it would be cheaper to just get a cheap Android phone until my contract runs out next year.

I decided to chose the ultra cheap ZTE Kis 3 on Virgin Mobile. It's a great little KK phone and runs like a charm. Only problem is though is that I've tried to root the phone using Kingo but my phone isn't supported. I was wondering if there are any software other than kingo that I can root my ZTE..?

Thanks! :)

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums at Android Central and to Android! 🙋

I don't root my phones so I can't help you on that. But I'm sure someone else will.

Mad Head1

Feb 7, 2015
Visit site
dude i jus root my zte kis 3 max phone,all u ofto do is go into your playstore search enginneer mode and install it go into it and scroll side to side and look for something name rootusers click on it you'll get permission to root then you connect your phone to pc download kingo root and it will root and member to put it degubbing mode ok....

Walter Herrera

Sep 19, 2015
Visit site
dude i jus root my zte kis 3 max phone,all u ofto do is go into your playstore search enginneer mode and install it go into it and scroll side to side and look for something name rootusers click on it you'll get permission to root then you connect your phone to pc download kingo root and it will root and member to put it degubbing mode ok....
Lingo didn't recognized device... I even installed drivers for kis 3 Max but still nothing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34