ZTE Quality

Bee1To

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
I have purchased the Warp Sequel and 4g phone. I like the Sequel because it was a hardy Lil beast...yes wholly under powered but could take a licking and keep right ticking. I bricked my phone so many times I can't count and was always able to recover, it was my first rooted phone so you how it went. And I still got it in perfect working order with a custom rom (SuperRom) and a custom kernel.
Now the 4g...much better specs.. .bigger screen...dual core...more memory? Had my 4g for just about a year...has been problematic from day 1. Screen freezing and clutching.. can not make or answer calls...Sent it to ZTE for repairs...came back working great...for about two weeks...another display problem...phone works but no touch screen...just a dark gray.And we know it is not a software problem cause 4g rooms work great...plus look how many ZTE warp 4g phones are having the exact same problems. The new sharp aquos looks interesting?

Last edited by a moderator:

Bee1To

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
PS...There is a do-it-yourself fix.Take back off...unscrew backing...place small piece of "cardboard" on top of usb connector to motherboard... screw backing on.?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12