The internet on my ZTE phone no longer works. How can I fix the problem?

A

AC Question

The internet on my ZTE phone no longer works. How can I fix the problem

What are the ATP settings for this type of phone?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: The internet on my ZTE phone no longer works. How can I fix the problem

Welcome to Android Central! I think you mean APN settings. Give us more details first. Is it only your mobile data that won't work? Does wi-fi connect normally? Are you able to make phone calls? How about sending photos by texting?

Have you asked your carrier about the problem?

Aryee Henry Okai

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I think you mean APN settings. Give us more details first. Is it only your mobile data that won't work? Does wi-fi connect normally? Are you able to make phone calls? How about sending photos by texting?

Have you asked your carrier about the problem?

Know I haven't ask them,ican make a call but I can't use the internet and the data ICOM is not showing at the top.

Last edited by a moderator:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Know I haven't ask them,ican make a call but I can't use the internet and the data ICOM is not showing at the top.

Welcome to Android Central! This is a pretty old thread, so can you give more details about your situation? Which phone do you have, and what carrier are you using? Have you checked your APN settings to make sure they're correct for the carrier?

When you have a chance, head over to the Intros forum and tell us something about yourself! Introductions - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

Ricky Alexander1

Jun 14, 2017
Visit site
I used to have a ZTE called but it got stolen so I need to get to calls back from 3 to 4 days ago please can you help me incoming I'll outcoming calls and calls I missed calls

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX