ZTE Unico LTE Z930L PC Recognizes but no Option to Download Photos

nmrawker

Jun 7, 2015
Visit site
Cell Phone: ZTE 2930L
My laptop recognizes the phone, but when I go to Control Panel\Hardware and Sound\Devices and Printers, then right click on the phone icon and select browse files, removable disk (D) shows up but is greyed out. I click Troubleshoot and it says plug in device (it is already plugged in). I proceed with Troubleshoot and it comes back saying USB Composite Device can't work properly with USB 3.0 - Not Fixed.

In the past I have gone to Control Panel\Hardware and Sound\Devices and Printers then right clicked on the phone icon and was able to select pictures or something like that but now it isn't working.

HELP and Thank You!

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Cell Phone: ZTE 2930L
My laptop recognizes the phone, but when I go to Control Panel\Hardware and Sound\Devices and Printers, then right click on the phone icon and select browse files, removable disk (D) shows up but is greyed out. I click Troubleshoot and it says plug in device (it is already plugged in). I proceed with Troubleshoot and it comes back saying USB Composite Device can't work properly with USB 3.0 - Not Fixed.

In the past I have gone to Control Panel\Hardware and Sound\Devices and Printers then right clicked on the phone icon and was able to select pictures or something like that but now it isn't working.

HELP and Thank You!
Make sure you have the appropriate drivers installed. If still no fix then consider a wireless solution. Download AirDroid from the Play Store and use it to transfer files over the WiFi network from phone to computer. The app will give you all the prompts/information needed to connect the devices.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adelinachau53674