ZMax Pro charging yet showing battery at 77% and falling, but icon on the top left shows 100%

OklahomaHoss

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Just started this morning. Plugged it in to charger when I got in to work, and it stays on the charger all day, only off if I get up for a 15 minute break or a 30 minute lunch.

Naturally batter is always showing full at 100% or close to that if near the end of lunch after watching Netflix during lunch.

Today, it showed down to 65% after just having been unplugged from a 4 hour charge. It charged up to show 77% then the little lightning bolt on the batter disappeared and on the top left of the screen was the little "full battery" icon telling you the charge was full and to disconnect the charger. Four inches to the right on the top right of the screen, the battery shows 76%.

I tried restarting the phone, but it's still the same.

So is it fully charged as it should be? Or is the battery or the phone crapping out on me?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Try recalibrating the battery sensor software by charging up to 100% (if possible), then using the phone normally until it shuts down from low battery. Then charge up again to 100%. You might have to repeat this cycle a couple of times.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shae