ZMAX Pro or LG Stylo 2

RedWingFan70

Aug 23, 2016
Visit site
I have had to exchange my ZMAX Pro twice already.....overheats when charging. Screen glitch has seemed to stop. I have been offered the option of switching to a LG Stylo 2. Would this be a mistake to exchange it? I am not sure if I should keep the ZMAX as I really don't remember reading a bad review on it. Maybe I just got two fluky bad phones and the third one should be good. I need opinions on this please. Thanks for your time.

Damien B

Aug 4, 2016
Visit site
The Stylo 2 is not a bad phone, but I honestly have not had any issues with my ZMax Pro besides the momentary screen glitch that seems to be a software issue all around. I had the LG Stylo 2 (but not the Stylo 2 Plus), and think the Zmax pro is better. It is possible that if you purchased in store that they may have gotten a bad batch of phones.

TL;DR: I think the ZMax Pro is better than the Stylo (especially for the specs), but the Stylo 2 Plus is not a bad phone (plus the stylus is not half bad).

MattKerwin

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
I have had to exchange my ZMAX Pro twice already.....overheats when charging. Screen glitch has seemed to stop. I have been offered the option of switching to a LG Stylo 2. Would this be a mistake to exchange it? I am not sure if I should keep the ZMAX as I really don't remember reading a bad review on it. Maybe I just got two fluky bad phones and the third one should be good. I need opinions on this please. Thanks for your time.

Stick with the Zmax Pro...much better phone than the Stylo 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz