ZTE foldable.

anon(9691750)

Oct 20, 2015
Visit site
So ZTE is releasing a foldable phone with two displays. If I am not mistaken, LG had a phone like this back in 2011 on sprint. Personally I don't think anyone would want this nor do I see a need for this. Thoughts?

So there is a rumour that ZTE is putting out a foldable phone with two screens. Last phone that had something like this was the Kyocera Echo which was on sprint. The sales spoke to how good of an idea that was. Which was not good. Any thoughts on this?

Last edited by a moderator:

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Probably. I mean Samsung announced they're targetting early 2018 as thr launch for the foldable Galaxy X we've been seeing demos of for years. So they'll probably try to best them to launch.

Ben Slowen

May 26, 2015
Visit site
A foldable device with two screens has been done, and hasn't been successful. As the OP mentioned the Kyocera Echo was horrendous, and Sony's P Tablet tried the same thing.

The idea of carrying a smaller device that can open up to a single larger screen is intriguing. The idea of a bigger device with two screens, with a hinge in the middle is just dumb.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol