Verizon update today ..... taking forever

GtoJon

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I just got this re-newed Palm today & got it all setup. Now it had an update & it took forever & the status still looked like it was 12% done & then it was completed. All this while I started this thread to ask anybody else if they had issues. Seems to be fine now. Sim card won't come until Monday, but this is one sweet little phone :D Update appeared to work & nothing changed that I can see .... not that I would notice ;)

Cheers, Jon

bryanus

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
I just got this re-newed Palm today & got it all setup. Now it had an update & it took forever & the status still looked like it was 12% done & then it was completed. All this while I started this thread to ask anybody else if they had issues. Seems to be fine now. Sim card won't come until Monday, but this is one sweet little phone :D Update appeared to work & nothing changed that I can see .... not that I would notice ;)

Cheers, Jon

How long did your update take? I am installing an update from 1AGN to 1AMD (August 2019) and it is only about 1/4 of the way after about 30 mins?! I think there is even another update after this one that was released 01/06/2020 (v 1AMG). Trying hard to not to force a reboot! TIA.

Update: Spoke too soon! It managed to reboot after another 5 mins or so after I posted this reply. Progress bar was still at only 25% or so, then it just rebooted and prompted me with another update. Installing that one now!

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nayminthuyain888