Why does my Pebble Locker / Dislock and it only works with Allow any Pebble to unlock?

jean15paul

Trusted Member
Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Help with Pebble Locker / Dislock. It only work with "Allow any Pebble to unlock".

So I just bought a Pebble. One of the first apps I installed was "Pebble Locker" which I guess is now called "Dislock". I'm using the free version with my HTC One M8. From what the documentation said, the free version allows 1 trusted bluetooth device; whereas the paid version allows multiple trusted devices / networks.

When I set it up I picked my Pebble as the trusted bluetooth device in the Android app settings, and it wouldn't work. Even with the Pebble selected it said no trusted devices connected (I verified that it was connected.) But if I unselect my Pebble and check the option that says "Allow any Pebble to unlock" then it works. Does anyone have any idea why? Is this a limitation of the free version?

Thanks,

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Help with Pebble Locker / Dislock. It only work with "Allow any Pebble to unlock".

I saw your other post, and also tried Dislock. I get the same problem with my Nexus 5--it doesn't show up as a Trusted Device. All I see is the link to the Pebble Store page (which itself has a link back to the Google Play page). Selecting the Manual Lock option on the Pebble does turn off the phone's screen, but when it's on Auto and I separate the Pebble from the phone and lose the connection, the phone doesn't lock. May need to contact the developer.

lkorth

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
Due to a restriction in the Bluetooth APIs in Android after selecting a trusted Bluetooth device you'll need to disconnect it and reconnect it before it will be recognized as connected by Dislock.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad