Best alarm clock

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I've touched on this on other threads, but it's worth repeating.. Pebble is a fantastic alarm. I'm a very heavy sleeper. Today I slept through my phone alarm, and a phone call (not connected to the Pebble), but the alarm I set on my Pebble woke me up.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Nice! I haven't tried it yet--do you know if the vibration gets weaker as the battery gets lower?

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
not that I have noticed, however the battery is so good, I rarely get anywhere near low. The lowest I think it has ever been is 20%. Once I got that warning I put it on the charger.

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
if you set the alarm on Pebble it stays set until you set it to go off. The alarm app is built into the Pebble OS. So you can set an alarm for 10 am, and it will go off at 10 am every day until you go back into the app and change the time or disable that 10am alarm.

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Do you use the default Alarm option of your Pebble watch or you use any Alarm apps? I am always a late raiser. I hope it would help me.

I use the default but it is an all or nothing app w no option to schedule days.
I am trying out alarms++ but seems to be killing battery a bit. But it is free and doesn't need companion app.

Posted via the Android Central App