Hi,
    I had a Sony Smartwatch 3 for
    about a year now, it was a refurbished one from ebay, so it had a few problems but they were fixed/gotten used to.

However, even with the good battery life the Sony Smartwatch 3 offered, one day of battery life didn't feel enough for me and continues to deteriorate to this day, so I started to look into those.

I know it's a different type of firmware, but I think the simplicity while still being a smartwatch might be up my ally.

I'm mainly looking for some key things in a Pebble Smartwatch, and I was wondering if Pebble users could give me some insight.
    -Battery Life over 3 days.
    -Waterproof
    -Durability (I hit my watch on doors too many times)

I'd like to hear reccomendations from anyone, thanks in advance

Posted via the Android Central App
    07-12-2016 06:44 PM
    If you can wait, they just finished a Kickstarter for their next gen watches, which have a bigger screen and built-in heart rate monitor, supposed to hit store shelves in January.

If you can't wait, I would go for the Pebble Time Steel, since it has (advertised) 10 days of battery, an all-steel body, and is waterproof up to 3 ATM I believe.

In terms of the battery life, I don't really get close to 10 days, I end up charging every 4 or 5 days, but it depends on how many notifications and companion apps you have. The watches are pretty durable, especially since they're waterproof, but the screen will need a screen protector.
    08-10-2016 06:39 PM
    If you can wait, they just finished a Kickstarter for their next gen watches, which have a bigger screen and built-in heart rate monitor, supposed to hit store shelves in January.

If you can't wait, I would go for the Pebble Time Steel, since it has (advertised) 10 days of battery, an all-steel body, and is waterproof up to 3 ATM I believe.

In terms of the battery life, I don't really get close to 10 days, I end up charging every 4 or 5 days, but it depends on how many notifications and companion apps you have. The watches are pretty durable, especially since they're waterproof, but the screen will need a screen protector.
    I see, I suppose I can wait, or maybe I might stick to android wear with a HR sensor, I'm not too sure.

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-20-2016 04:11 AM