Pebble Steel : Battery life question

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
New steel owner. I'm getting 2 days and a few hours per charge.
I have two watch faces on the watch that pull data for weather and one for schedule. Only app on watch is pixel miner. Of course I have 3 Gmail addresses being sent to my phone (but they don't always come through.) Wish I could disable an account to sync.

I am going to turn off the shape your wrist sensitive because I think it's horrible anyhow but other thoughts to get at least 4 days battery?

Posted via the Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Is the watch buzzing a lot? Do you have the watchfaces set to buzz whenever connected or disconnected from BT, or buzzing on the hour? Vibration can use up a significant amount of power if it's frequent, so try turning those features off. If the watch is constantly vibrating with email notifications, you might want to ask yourself if it's crucial to be notified on your watch about every email.

mfprince

Feb 3, 2014
Visit site
Make sure your watchfaces are not using a moving second hand, which refresh the display every second, killing the battery. I have vibrating alerts on my steel and easily get 5-7 day battery cycles.

Posted via Android Central App

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Make sure your watchfaces are not using a moving second hand, which refresh the display every second, killing the battery. I have vibrating alerts on my steel and easily get 5-7 day battery cycles.

Posted via Android Central App

Thanks. There are the default ones for weather and the secondhand. I probably should unload them since I don't use them. I have dnd set for 6hrs every night.
Watch face I am using has date bt and battery icon along w a sports logo that I loaded. I assume apps and watchfaces are still pulling data even when not selected.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34