So I've been wearing a regular Pebble Time since Kickstarter, using a Nato strap since day 1. I just picked up a PTS though and I'm having a bit of a band crisis. I find that Nato straps aren't quite right given that the the PTS is a bit heavier, and the wide body leather strap I have isn't conducive to my use (I like to shower with my Pebble on and I get it wet quite a bit). Currently I have a silicone strap from an old Cogito watch, but it's not my favorite.

So my question is what bands are you rocking on your PTS, and why? I'd love to find a go-to that I can wear 24/7.

Thanks!
    03-21-2016 10:43 AM
    The straps I primarily use for my Pebbles are leather and silicone. The wider and ventilated, silicone Richard Tracy Brand Hammer has been seeing the most wrist time. If your PTS is stainless and not the black finish and you want a metal band, you cannot go wrong with a MiLTAT Engineer Type I or Super Engineer Type II. Definitely worth the money. I have both and on several watches. A shark mesh or Milanese mesh strap will also look great.
    03-24-2016 07:41 PM