Just bought another

Macdtek

Feb 26, 2017
Visit site
Since buying my first pebble earlier this year and then buying a pebble steel, I've only gone and bought another pebble steel. This time its the complete watch, straps, instructions etc, and in the black not the stainless. Apparently it has only been used a few times as the owner passed away soon after purchase. They're so cheap used its a crime not to have one, or two or three.

With the rebble and dialer apps it just does what I want.

Macdtek

Feb 26, 2017
Visit site
A quick update, have tracked down a NOS time steel in gold. It runs superbly with the reble pebble app.

I've tried a couple of other smart watches in the past few months, most notably a moto 360 gen 2 OS wear. Sorry but for me it was next to useless even though paired to a moto G8!

Also I've tried a Sony SW3. A slightly better experience but again just not as flowing for me as my pebbles.

Having had an Amazfit cor fitness tracker, I've decided to kinda future proof things and bought an Amazfit Pace. I know that these can be modded with apk files and side loading of apps, so may just be a good stop gap untill there is a lower priced and as good preforming watch as the pebble.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay