It's been incredibly successful on Kickstarter, so I can only imagine that there are a good number of members here who want to pick one up when it releases.

Comment below what you think and if you plan on buying one

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimLP 5.0.2
    02-24-2015 08:18 PM
    I don't plan on buying one. I had a bad experience with my previous Pebble watch. It had problems with the screen being distorted. So, I did a factory reset, which fixed it for a while. It eventually got worse and worse, until one point where the whole screen was distorted and there was nothing I could do about it.

That being said, I am not judging a company based off of my experience with just one of their products. I still think they are a great company, but I just don't want to go through the experience of losing my beloved Pebble again.
    UJ95x likes this.
    02-24-2015 08:24 PM
    I don't plan on buying one. I had a bad experience with my previous Pebble watch. It had problems with the screen being distorted. So, I did a factory reset, which fixed it for a while. It eventually got worse and worse, until one point where the whole screen was distorted and there was nothing I could do about it.

That being said, I am not judging a company based off of my experience with just one of their products. I still think they are a great company, but I just don't want to go through the experience of losing my beloved Pebble again.
    That wasn't covered under warranty? Or were you past that?

02-24-2015 09:00 PM
    That wasn't covered under warranty? Or were you past that?

Past, unfortunately.
    02-24-2015 09:14 PM
    Past, unfortunately.
    Ah, OK. Aside from the hardware issue though, how did you like the watch? The kickstarter for the Time is successful, so the owners had to like something about the original

02-24-2015 09:17 PM
    I will probably do as I do with my phones and skip a version. I have the Steel now, so I'll probably see what's after the Time.

Posted via my Note 4 and the Android Central App
    UJ95x likes this.
    02-24-2015 09:50 PM
    I got in on the early bird deal, I've been waiting for updated hardware for a while so it was a no brainer.

Posted via the Android Central App
    UJ95x likes this.
    02-25-2015 12:07 AM
    I will probably do as I do with my phones and skip a version. I have the Steel now, so I'll probably see what's after the Time.

Posted via my Note 4 and the Android Central App
    What if they were to release a Pebble Time Steel?
    02-25-2015 12:51 AM
    I already have my pledge in on Kickstarter for a Pebble Time myself... I still have and use the original and it's proved useful enough to me to pick up the next-gen. I never picked up a Pebble Steel, so technically I skipped one version already .
    UJ95x likes this.
    02-25-2015 04:05 AM
    Ah, OK. Aside from the hardware issue though, how did you like the watch? The kickstarter for the Time is successful, so the owners had to like something about the original

I loved it. It was reliable and there wasn't much that I didn't like about it. The only thing I didn't like about it was the Pebble app store. It was extremely slow and just frustrating in general.

If I didn't have the display problem, I would definitely get the new Pebble.
    02-25-2015 09:54 AM
    I loved it. It was reliable and there wasn't much that I didn't like about it. The only thing I didn't like about it was the Pebble app store. It was extremely slow and just frustrating in general.

If I didn't have the display problem, I would definitely get the new Pebble.
    I remember the days of slow, buggy pebble app store... Thankfully it has much improved since then you'll be happy to know. The screen issue, I don't know, sounds like you may have been unlucky and got a bad one that didn't age well . I've had my original pebble for a few years now and have beat it up more than it deserved, but it still works beautifully.
    neonworm likes this.
    02-25-2015 12:15 PM
    I had a problem with screen distortion and was past warranty. They replaced it anyway. Great customer service

Posted via Android Central App and my XT1080M
    03-21-2015 10:19 AM
    I ordered one of each. I'm excited to get them this summer.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
    03-27-2015 10:53 PM
    Looking forward to get mine, can't wait!!!

New timeline feature looks so cool!
    05-12-2015 04:44 AM