My Pebble Time after 24 hours.

Mrrikki

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site
Really liking it so far, early days but an improvement on my original pebble.

Screen looks great but indoors can at times look a little washed out with backlight on. Outdoors it looms amazing all of the time so far.

Voice to text reply for SMS messages seems very accurate.

No connection issues or app crashes yet, it is working really well with my Galaxy S6.

Only had it for 24 hours so can't comment on battery yet.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 667.jpg
    667.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 96

Mrrikki

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site
How do you like the Timeline interface, compared to the original Pebble?

First few hours I did find it a bit awkward but now I am finding it really useful and easy to use. A few other small interface changes took a little bit of getting used to such as changing the watch faces, but again all cool once you get used to the changes.

heavyvino

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
First smart watch got 3.5 days on the first charge, but I was playing with it. Connected with the Pebble app just fine, won't connect to Android wear though. I like how visible the screen is in full bright sunlight.

The only problem I had/have with it is that it was sent with a child's size band it is an inch plus to short, I should not have to go spend more money on a brand new watch just so I can use it.

Posted while eating Titty Sprinkles with Morgan Freeman.

Mrrikki

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site
First smart watch got 3.5 days on the first charge, but I was playing with it. Connected with the Pebble app just fine, won't connect to Android wear though. I like how visible the screen is in full bright sunlight.

The only problem I had/have with it is that it was sent with a child's size band it is an inch plus to short, I should not have to go spend more money on a brand new watch just so I can use it.

Posted while eating Titty Sprinkles with Morgan Freeman.

Not sure if Android Wear will work with the Pebble Time to be honest I know it was with the old Pebble Steel in some way before. Pebble time app working great and doing all I need so far.

Posted via the Android Central App

Livett

Jun 18, 2015
Visit site
It won't connect to the Android Wear app because it's not Android Wear. It does however need the Android Wear app installed to utilise it's APIs.