Moving Apps From Internal to SD Storage

fringetrooper

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I have a new Samsung Replenish. Can't figure out how to get my apps to automatically download to my 8GB SD card. They seem to automatically install on the Internal storage. Some I can move to the SD card and some will not give me the option, thus filling up Internal Storage and not letting me download anything further until I delete something. Argggg... I'm thinking there should be a way to configure it to install directly to SD card but can't seem to find it.

ALSO... is there a way to change the time before the phone locks and goes dark?

:cool:
Thanks for any input on this. I really appreciate it!

gordol

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I have a new Samsung Replenish. Can't figure out how to get my apps to automatically download to my 8GB SD card. They seem to automatically install on the Internal storage. Some I can move to the SD card and some will not give me the option, thus filling up Internal Storage and not letting me download anything further until I delete something. Argggg... I'm thinking there should be a way to configure it to install directly to SD card but can't seem to find it.
You can't. Not nativly. From what I see, even apps found in this search: https://market.android.com/search?q=install+to+sd do not automatically move apps. BTW, read the descriptions of some of them to find out why some apps cannot be moved.
Check your Display Settings.

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site

:cool:
Thanks for any input on this. I really appreciate it!

It is a way but not out the box u have to root your phone and download link2sd look on YouTube ect on how to root your certain phone

Sent from my zte score using tapatalk

clodfelterac

Samurai Dev
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
rooting your phone is a must to move apps to sd... cant do it without being superuser... and link2sd isnt necessary... ive moved everything i can to my 8g sd with settings>applications>manage applications>move to sd... after root, without link2sd... best to keep things simple... :)

monkeyluis

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
All of your apps will automatically re- download when you setup the new device. If you didn't get them from Google play, well that's why I stick to Google play.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown