02-02-2014 10:41 PM
31 12
tools
    LOL. BS. The iPhone with its 3.5" display is not the best. Android has the LCD displays besides the other kinds with even HIGHER resolutions. AND THATS HIGHER RESOLUTION WITH A BIGGER DISPLAY. Camera more bs. I'm not going to go into all the details. I like the iPhone, I have it too. But it's lacking it many ways. Pros and cons to all for sure. But one of the other ways Android has been killing the iPhone is in the data speed department. The LTE smartphones have been killing my iPhone in the data speed department. I have to go so I will have to end it here for now.
    Higher resolution = clarity not color representation, which is more important to me.

Go go gadget Tapatalk
    07-27-2012 04:47 PM
    Higher resolution = clarity not color representation, which is more important to me.

Go go gadget Tapatalk
    Yeah, your iPhone and mine is beat by multiple Android devices in the display department. But nothing wrong with you liking your iPhone display more.
    Comparing the camera I hands done like the GS3 and One X camera better. Besides the picture quality I like and enjoy all the features it can do without downloading other apps to add features.
    The next iPhone is supposed to add this and that. Just like the next high-end Android devices are bringing this and that.
    07-27-2012 05:56 PM
    live wallpapers , custom launchers , free apps and choice of handsets as cheap as 39 dollars to all the way to 600-700$
    07-12-2013 03:40 AM
    Why I went back to Android? (My first Smartphones were Android, then I went iPhone, just upgraded on Sunday to an S4)

- Competition between companies. I was able to research and shop around and had many options to choose from when it came down to which phone had specific features that appealed to me.
    - Customization. When I first had Android phones this used to be a curse as I would change my screens practically every day. Some enjoy doing that. But now that I'm back on Android I realized how much I missed being able to get my screens to look any way I wanted to, reorder them, etc.
    - Widgets! I know Apple is going to have widgets now or something, but I love the practically unlimited possibilities with widgets. I was so sick if iPhone's cluttered screens with just apps - BORING - so I don't have any apps on my screens; all widgets.

Those are my top three reasons .. there are things about my particular phone I LOVE (WatchON, beautiful screen, b&w clock/notifs view when my case is closed), but yeah.

Edit: I forgot Live Wallpapers. I use one every now and then and impress my iPhone friends.
    07-12-2013 06:22 AM
    I really like the folder system in and Android better than with iOS. I am able to save files on my Android unlike with an iPhone. A great example of this is I have my car's manual saved on my phone for quick reference anytime I need it, plus my car did not come with a manual when I purchased it. And with my iPhone I had to save it as a bookmark which meant anytime I was not on wifi I was using data just to check my car's manual.
    01-13-2014 04:42 PM
    I made the switch from iPhone to Android during Christmas. Android is much more open source while iOS is a closed source. You only have the license to use iOS, while for Android you can practically own it since its running on Linux. You can download free APK's from the internet which also shows how open and free it is. It is also much more customizable with widgets. Android is also used by many other companies which help build off of eachother to make a stronger knit community, (Samsung, HTC, Google, Motorola, etc.). iPhone is only restricted to Apple so there is a lot less innovation. The reason why Apple sells less than Android though and makes more is because they have better marketing. Android however has more market share and more people using the Android software so technically you can say its a universal community while Apple is very tight together. As great as the iPhone is it just doesn't seem to change that much. I have not seen that much innovation in the iPhone since the 4. Android is very dynamic and is always constantly changing.
    02-02-2014 10:41 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD