To Wait, or Not To Wait

RoganTheGoat

Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
Here's my issue: I am seriously wanting a Galaxy Note II, I have an iPhone 4S and I really want an upgrade but my contract still has a year left. I want to terminate my contract and switch to a Note. The thing that is holding me back is that I'm not sure if I should wait for a note III or just upgrade. What do you guys think? Thanks.

gtbarry

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Here's my issue: I am seriously wanting a Galaxy Note II, I have an iPhone 4S and I really want an upgrade but my contract still has a year left. I want to terminate my contract and switch to a Note. The thing that is holding me back is that I'm not sure if I should wait for a note III or just upgrade. What do you guys think? Thanks.

necorbin

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
Answer these 2 questions:
1. Can you wait 6 months or so for a possible announcement/release of the Note 3?
2. Are you happy with your current phone for the time being?

If you can honestly answer yes to both, then wait. Otherwise, do like me and get a Note 2, you won't regret it. Even though mobile tech is progressing at a FURIOUS rate, the Note 2 is fully capable of handling whatever is thrown at it for at least another year....

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Viva Terlingua

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
I looked at the Note 2 yesterday, while it certainly is a capable phone, it's huge. Do you carry it in a pocket? Do you ever use it one handed, or always two handed?