This week is iOS's last chance

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
I am certainly glad Android is there. It has made my life easier in a number of ways. It is an awesome tool.

And I am equally happy that the closed model appears to be failing, purely for ideological reasons.

Bull****. Android is not better then iOS. Just stop saying your opinion is fact.

Posted via Android Central App

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Bull****. Android is not better then iOS. Just stop saying your opinion is fact.

When did he say his opinion is fact. Once again that's all it was, was an opinion. Just like your response to his statement is an opinion.

Btw nice to see you again. I'd like to avoid another argument if we can please. I'm not up to it today ;)

Sprint GS3 Running TN's Msg and Chubbs

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
When did he say his opinion is fact. Once again that's all it was, was an opinion. Just like your response to his statement is an opinion.

Btw nice to see you again. I'd like to avoid another argument if we can please. I'm not up to it today ;)

Sprint GS3 Running TN's Msg and Chubbs

It's fine I'm in my phone right now. I dont wanna do long posts:p

kingseanrocks

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
One complaint iv always had about android is how older phones never get updated and can't get a lot of apps because they sent compatbly meanwhile the older iPhones are running iOS 6 and most apps work perfectly

Sent from my C8650 using AC Forums mobile app

kingseanrocks

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
To say that android has no problems at all makes you look like a fanboy same as if saying iOS has no problems each platform has their own problems

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
One complaint iv always had about android is how older phones never get updated and can't get a lot of apps because they sent compatbly meanwhile the older iPhones are running iOS 6 and most apps work perfectly

That's unrelated to Android; it's more of a problem with the OEMs and carriers.

Sent from my pure Google Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Superjudge

May 6, 2013
Visit site
That's unrelated to Android; it's more of a problem with the OEMs and carriers.

Sent from my pure Google Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Actually it is related to Android because it is "open" so therefore Google does not have control of its own OS in terms of both features and software updates. Nexus phones are not big sellers and Google has never been in the customer service/support business for Android or their services so you are kind of on your own when you buy one. Now they have made a great move to be able to update their services and apps without OEM and carrier approval but again it leaves them powerless when it comes to their OS and features added by OEMs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome