Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. iPhone 6 Plus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
re: Note 4 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Which would you recommend?

I also heard that the Apple 6+ screen is having growing pains displaying apps clearly that were not made with 1080p in mind. To me, the Note 4 is a no brainer between the two. Just as others have pointed out, Samsung has be doing this phablet thing for years. Apple is just getting their feet wet. Imagine all the additional problems they would have had adding a stylus to the offering.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Saion916

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I posted this on the other thread but this is my reason. "Well I have a iPhone 5s right now and I am not impress at all with the iPhone 6. I always said "If Apple doesn't make the screen size bigger than I'm switching to Samsung android device". Well iPhone made the bigger screen but the specs really disappointed me and than I seen the Note 4. I fell in love and can't wait! I will miss iMessage lol so I know from a iPhone 5s to a Note 4 is a huge upgrade huh lol."

Yoink676

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
Note 4 has a more accurate and brighter screen ,compared to iPhone 6 plus according to a Russian website:
fca8991a00e07e3b2c196b8c2ae8.jpg

[Quote] Unbelievable but true: AMOLED-display Samsung GALAXY Note 4 has almost standard setting, if we talk about "Basic" mode.Color accuracy went perfect, the images are very vivid and realistic.*The combination of excellent brightness characteristics and high-quality color without the extra "tricks" makes the screen Note 4 benchmark for other flagships, including the Apple iPhone 6 Plus.
[Translated with Google translate]
[/Quote]

[IMG width="800" height="532"]https://hi-tech.imgsmail.ru/hitech_img/71a3ad4ee4133b54eb91289fe7ec0425/r/884x-/i/58/db/c0a0c44161ff2790fc32d50b6bc7.jpg
Source

(A few a days ago , Display mate tested note 4 to have the best display they ever tested)

b_slow1

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site

Isn't the iPhone 6+ just a bigger iPhone? They didn't add "phablet" specific features, like on the Note 4. Honestly, I'm not sure why people are comparing these two devices. I don't own a Samsung nor and Apple device, but I can see from afar that if you want a phone (phablet) that can get things done, then there's only one choice, and that's the Note lineup. If you want just a regular phone with a big screen, the iPhone 6+ is a fine choice. You could compare the 6+ to like a G3, but a Note phone is different than anything else.

joganjani

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site

I'm torn between Note Edge and 6+. Note has many extra features. If I was not waiting fir Edge I would settle with Note 4. However, availability might force me ti get 6+.

Nibs

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site

The 1GB RAM really disappointed me. I wanted to give it a try but I can't imagine multitasking with such little RAM. Am I wrong about this?

joganjani

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site

The 1GB RAM really disappointed me. I wanted to give it a try but I can't imagine multitasking with such little RAM. Am I wrong about this?

Where do you read that 6+ has multitasking?

SteveISU

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Note 4 vs iPhone 6+

The only thing the iPhone might have over the 4 is the camera. I use both platforms, I'm typing this on a 6+ as we speak and the camera is nothing short of amazing. I'll give it that and the battery life.

Yk Chin

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site

The only thing the iPhone might have over the 4 is the camera. I use both platforms, I'm typing this on a 6+ as we speak and the camera is nothing short of amazing. I'll give it that and the battery life.

I'm keen to see review on both iPhone vs Note camera side by side. With Note 4 camera improvement, I hope at least it's at par with iPhone. Frankly, I find Note 3 camera sucks especially in low light scenario.

Posted via the Android Central App

SteveISU

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site

I'm keen to see review on both iPhone vs Note camera side by side. With Note 4 camera improvement, I hope at least it's at par with iPhone. Frankly, I find Note 3 camera sucks especially in low light scenario.

I know LG did something similar with the G3.

http://youtu.be/9vIZ0ISSJjs

The focus on the thing is unreal.

JellyBeanGurl

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site

I'm going to go with the iPhone 6 plus.
But I want to see the Note 4 as well. So I'm holding out. I miss the iPhone app store but we will see.

SteveISU

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site

The thing about iOS is if you've used it in the past it's rather stale and boring.

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site

It's true I have theNote 2 and a iPad Air, my note 2 is still much more interesting due to me being able to change launchers and multitask....can't wait to upgrade to note 4

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site

So you can get a Note I aka iphone 6+ or a fourth generation Note 4. Let me think about that ------- NOT

sqa4life

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site

Thanks guys for all the responses..

Well I've always had iPhone up until the 5 when I switched to the note 2 and then on launch the note 3.

I personally like both operating systems so this is the reason as to why im finding it difficult to make a decision.

I don't feel that im utilising the note 3 to its fullest capacity and taking advantage of its many functions.

The main use of my phone is videos, Internet and gaming.. hardly actually use it to call people..

Same here. The note 3 is powerful, but I don't use the pen much. So, I think I'll wait for the S6 and feel more safe taking it in to the sauna (24 hour fitness).

Yk Chin

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site

In summary, for general (light to moderate) usage, the iphone 6+ is sufficient. For heavy usage (super user) for both work & play, Note 4 is the solution. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams