Note 4 or Droid Turbo?

flackberry

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site
Hey...someone had to ask right?

Actually I just picked up a Note 4 the other day and while it is a nice device, it's just a tad too big for me and I realized I'm probably never going to use the Spen. Now I'm considering exchanging it for a Droid Turbo on Thursday.

That bigger battery to me is much more appealing than the larger 5.7" screen of the Note 4. Am I nuts to consider an exchange?

Firedogee

Banned
Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
I've been wondering what the battery life is like on the Note 4? It's too big for me also, and too expensive.

This message was emitted from Uranus

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Nope. I was between a Note 4 and Turbo and the choice is obvious - Turbo. You already dont care for what advantages the Note 4 has anyways

Samsung Galaxy S5 (Verizon)

flackberry

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site
The battery has been ok on the note. The first day I used much more as I was playing with it and getting everything setup. This past weekend I took it off the charger 8am Saturday and made it to about mid day Sunday with light use. Some Pandora, texts, light web browsing. Yesterday I made it through moderate usage and had about 30% left when I plugged it in at 10pm.

What has me looking at the Turbo is the slightly smaller screen size and a bit larger battery size. I used to have an older Droid Maxx and the battery would go two days no problem. I also don't care about removable battery and SD card as I would buy the 64gb model anyways.

One other thing I'll add is the Note 4 camera has been really good. High and low light. The speed is good as well. If they Turbo camera is anywhere close its a no brainer for me.

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
For me it all comes down to camera quality. No way I'm paying $650 with tax on a phone with a POS camera. Moto is notoarious for crap camera's so lets see about this new 21 megapixel one.

gdmin

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
For me it all comes down to camera quality. No way I'm paying $650 with tax on a phone with a POS camera. Moto is notoarious for crap camera's so lets see about this new 21 megapixel one.
Samsung uses sony lens on the note 4 that's probably the reason it takes good pictures.

Sent from my phone with tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatDude