Droid X vs. iPhone

Mister OX

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I just got done watching the press release and was wondering who might jump to the other side. I am entertaining it, only because I have Apple products at home and love them.

gafly

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I will not be switching to the iPhone. Android devices are so much more customizable and are advancing at a much faster pace than the iPhone and you can get them in just about any form factor you could imagine.

Android, and BlackBerry for that matter, is more about making the phone work how YOU want it to... while iPhone is more geared towards how Apple thinks things should be in life.

Reactions: Wildo6882

WAldenIV

MacGyver Wannabe
Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Did they fix the antennae, or are a bunch of Verizon customers about to learn that they are holding the phone the wrong way?

Smitty_82

Android Addict
Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Did they fix the antennae, or are a bunch of Verizon customers about to learn that they are holding the phone the wrong way?

It was changed, not sure if fixed. They added additional splits in the antenna at the top to prevent shorting like on the gsm

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I've had the opportunity of getting an IPhone free of charge and turn it down - then use $199 plus tax for an Android phone. Now, what does that tell you. Haha.

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Wow there's a lot of talk on the forums today about switching to the iPhone. It's becoming sickening. Why did you even come to Android if you wanted an iPhone so bad. Just go out and buy the damn thing already.

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
(Off-Topic.) Hey, Smitty... I hope you didn't forget about the BMW Car giving away for the 50th poster in the lounge. You have to post to win. 30 post remains. Good Luck buddy. Ps. Everyone else too.

(Imaginary Purposes Only)

albokay

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Good for the iPhone. Will make it easier for me to get a Droid bionic because the fools will be pick up a brand rather than a better experiance leaving more phones for us.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

cordoni

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Now we can finally see if the iphone reliability issues are att or the iphone. I bet the second.

Maybe then people will realize that android phones are better designed for actual use.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

TechWhore

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I thought about getting an iphone when the rumors started last summer. Then I met the X. Now the only apples that come in my house are honeycrisp!

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
images.jpg

Bald Steve

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I thought about getting an iphone when the rumors started last summer. Then I met the X. Now the only apples that come in my house are honeycrisp!

Kinda partial to Jazz Apples myself. Ha ha ha!

And to respond to the topic - Um, no. Later today, possibly tomorrow I'm going to download and install Liberty X, the new ROM from kejar and jrummy. You know - replace the entire operating system. Them I'll tweak so it's just the way *I* want it. In a few months, I'll pick up a Moto Xoom wifi-only and tether it to my X using Barnacle when not in a hotspot. Maybe I'll even multi-task and look at widgets. If I'm feeling really crazy? I'll rearrange my deskstop. Just try and stop me.

Reactions: TechWhore