Hands down, whats the best Android Device?

xMyCkOx

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
ok so ........ i think the EVO 4G is the best phone in the market ..... comment if you agree or disagree..... :D:D:D:D:D

Last edited by a moderator:

ace_spades

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
I'm going to agree...the dev community is outstanding and very supportive... the evo was and is a trend setter ... it really set the bar high for the future of cell phone technology ..just look at all the phones from CES ... they were all inspired by the evo. I've always impression my peers with my phone...and now that I'm rooted and running cm ...I've converted many iPhone and blackberry enthusiast into android fanactics...kudos to HTC and sprint

Life is about EVOlution

xMyCkOx

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
im only 14 years old and im 5"2 so my only concern about the phone is indeed the 4.3 inch screen ..... it can be just a little too big... but other than that/ that phone is just pure happiness !

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
myTouch 4G. I've owned an EVO, G2, Optimus S, and the myTouch 4G.

The speed of the MT4G is just awesome. Not as big as the EVO, but much faster.

ace_spades

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site

I agree...out of the box the mt4g is blazing fast as is the g2. Personally I've gone through alot of smartphones ...from the g1 to numerous blackberries, low to high end androids. But the evolution is the first phone that I've technically used as a "smartphone" I see myself holding on to this for quite a long time

Life is about EVOlution

Bills_Evo4G

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Get the Evolution. You'll grow into it. :) Besides I tried a MyTouch 4G and it was like the iPhone and too small a screen and no kick stand lol

I'm not much bigger than you and I don't have a problem ans prefer the size of the Evo.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Bills_Evo4G

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
It is. But sooner or later dual core and new graphics chips and better screens will be in the newer versions but that may be awhile before they are out.

Bills_Evo4G

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Exactly ... the devs are amazing I also use CM 6 and love it. My Evolution is even faster better than stock. I use rom manager to keep everything working perfectly.

.ll
I'm going to agree...the dev community is outstanding and very supportive... the evo was and is a trend setter ... it really set the bar high for the future of cell phone technology ..just look at all the phones from CES ... they were all inspired by the evo. I've always impression my peers with my phone...and now that I'm rooted and running cm ...I've converted many iPhone and blackberry enthusiast into android fanactics...kudos to HTC and sprint

Life is about EVOlution

Bills_Evo4G

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
I have to disagree. I tried the mytouch 4g and I was not impressed with it or the service.

The mytouch just didn't get good signal for me. And I'm in silicon valley the SF bay area.

To be fair the T-Mobile Rep at the store told me that in the city I am in they placed a moritorium or stop on new cell towers from being errected .

So no hspa+ for T-Mobile users in this area. Needless to say I didn't get the mytouch. The evo rocks. The mytouch was not for me.

xMyCkOx

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
only think im scared about is that since its about 87 months old, i dont wanna get it and then lets say a Evo 2 comes out that'll be better.... thats the only reason why i dont wanna get it
since i dont get money, i get money from my mommy :D :D lol

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I totally agree.

7ac5f6fca8.gif

Verdes8891

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
EVO 4G Hands down no contest.

Sure there might be better hardware devices out there and ones with better or sooner software updates. But the Evo has proved its worth with little flaws to come with it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown