Moto X Play vs ASUS ZenFone 2 (Battle of the Mid-Range Phones)

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Once we get some specimens of the Play in the forum, we'll be able to make some comparisons. Specs are one thing, real life performance another. :)

Posted via the Android Central App

Devhux

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I am considering grabbing the Moto X Play to compare it to my 4GB Zenfone 2. As I'm in Canada, I can manage that as long as I watch my budget.

Mrrikki

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site
I have the 4gb ram Zenfone 2 and my X Play will be delivered today or Monday so I will know soon!

Posted via the Android Central App

Devhux

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Awesome! Can't wait to see your opinions on the two phones.

If I do the same, it won't be until Wednesday or so. My biggest concern is honestly the processor - doesn't seem to do well in benchmarks (though I rely more on how the phone "feels" in terms of responsiveness).

Sent from my Golden Zenfone 2

Mrrikki

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site
Awesome! Can't wait to see your opinions on the two phones.

If I do the same, it won't be until Wednesday or so. My biggest concern is honestly the processor - doesn't seem to do well in benchmarks (though I rely more on how the phone "feels" in terms of responsiveness).

Sent from my Golden Zenfone 2

I am the same, but I worry about processor yet I only ever play games when I am having a tattoo to waste time. Normally day to day stuff the Moto G does all I need really, I just need to get away from feeling I need the top of the range processor all the time. Maybe I am getting their as I am typing this on a Rockchip processor Chromebook!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol