02-03-2016 02:04 PM
129 ... 456
tools
    I hope I helped you choose the one that you really want.

I will stay clear of these forums after this. The Note was the phone I wanted for months, but then this forum happened and made me second guess myself.

Really happy to hold this in my hands. Next time, I will follow my own heart instead of letting others mess with it. <------ sorry for the cheese but it's true lol

Sent from my Note 5. Happy holidays!
    Your help is very much appreciated man!

It's funny, I would never have tried the N5 if I didn't read these forums , but now that I have actually tried a N5 for a good few weeks, I like it a lot more than the 6P. Samsung has really improved their products these days.

However, now that I have decided on the 950 XL and the N5 (I have managed to convince myself (somehow, like Christmas and birthday presents combined maybe ) that I am ok with buying both phones outright), I think I too will steer clear of these forums. Don't want to get the urge to try yet another phone.

Enjoy your Note and the holidays!
    YoungSheeps likes this.
    12-21-2015 07:42 PM
    Coming from the note 4, I am really surprised at how samsung nailed their phones this year. The note 5 is crazy fast, the multitasking button and switching apps delay are all gone !
    12-23-2015 12:55 PM
    01-02-2016 07:38 PM
    Hi eveey one....
    Its my first thread here in android central
    I am wondering which should i buy Nexus 6p or note 5

I am having Xperia Z Ultra now 6.4 screen
    I want a device that can continue with me 3 years
    I am from egypt so buying from amazon or any website on Internet is a bit hard for me actually i can't so i found in our market in egypt that
    Note 5 32gb for 550$
    Nexus 6p 64gb for 630$

I like nexus design so much its new unique design i like the bar in the back with the camera and the nexus logo and the dual speakersssss and ita 64gb and come with it some gifts ( flip cover 8$, screen protector 8$, 1 meter cable usb type C to Standard cable for computer 15$)

The NOTE have a better camera more ram a nice pin ( Useless for me) better display i found in YouTube that its much brighter than 6p and i think a better processor than 6p

Now my use is:
    All social media apps listening to music playing games and using a camera but not very much ( always use auto or HDR))

Now u want a device that wont come after a year and start lag my xperia never lag its very smooth but i want to change

So please tell me your opinion guys and if there is a better device tell me

THANKS
    02-03-2016 02:04 PM
129 ... 456