Decisions - Nexus 6P or Samsung Note 5

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
Tremendous devices both. I really respect each, and can by no means call either phone "bad". There are strong cases to be made for choosing either.

That said: there is absolutely no question at all in my mind which one I want: The Nexus!

Pure Marshmallow - not only do I just like the looks, and feels of Vanilla exponentially better, but it also just runs so much better. At least on paper, I believe the Samsung is actually still the better piece of hardware, and yet, other than screen image quality, and an exceedingly comparable camera experience, the Nexus is going to outperform it anyway - all because of software.

On top of that, the nearly instant updates, longer support cycle, and the like makes this choice a no-brainer for me on the order of "laugh out loud funny at even the prospect of the converse".

Samsung phones are "a damn fine cup of tea", stellar phones, and I'll cheerfully admit it. But they are also just about the epitome of "not my cup of tea". I seriously dislike Touchwiz, and find the software update wait times insufferable - especially when when you finally do get them, they're still all "Wiz'd" up. Plus they're more expensive.

No, I'm pretty committed to Nexus for the foreseeable future. But even if I were in the market for a 3rd party phone, the Blackberry Priv, the Moto X, and perhaps a few other phones would all be phones I'd choose long before I would even consider another Samsung.

But that's just me. As I said, there are great cases to be made either way. If your use cases, and/or personal tastes lead you to the Sammy instead, well then cheers! You will likely find yourself pretty darn happy with it! :)

YoungSheeps

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
It has been awhile since I have posted here, but I ultimately ended up with the Note 5. Others have posted their pros and cons. There were three things that ended up swaying me in the end.
  • Snote and Spen. I have used this feature not extensively, but when I do, it is extremely helpful.
  • Wireless charging. Seemed a little superfluous initially, but I would say this is a compelling feature for me, and any phone I get going forward will have to have this capability. Lots of people have had issues with wireless charging, but I have not. Have two fast chargers, they work great. My older phone had its charging plug get pretty loose over the years, so this is a strong improvement.
  • Otterbox Defender. When I made my decision, only the Note 5 had an Otterbox available, not the Nexus 6P. (Maybe that changed by now, but at the time, Otterbox was not indicating they would provide one for the Nexus.) As my work is both inside in front of a computer and climbing around wind turbines and construction sites, I needed that extra physical protection.

After a few months of use, I would not want to give up any of these features.

Do you notice any lag on your Note 5 after these few months?

YoungSheeps

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
Tremendous devices both. I really respect each, and can by no means call either phone "bad". There are strong cases to be made for choosing either.

That said: there is absolutely no question at all in my mind which one I want: The Nexus!

Pure Marshmallow - not only do I just like the looks, and feels of Vanilla exponentially better, but it also just runs so much better. At least on paper, I believe the Samsung is actually still the better piece of hardware, and yet, other than screen image quality, and an exceedingly comparable camera experience, the Nexus is going to outperform it anyway - all because of software.

On top of that, the nearly instant updates, longer support cycle, and the like makes this choice a no-brainer for me on the order of "laugh out loud funny at even the prospect of the converse".

Samsung phones are "a damn fine cup of tea", stellar phones, and I'll cheerfully admit it. But they are also just about the epitome of "not my cup of tea". I seriously dislike Touchwiz, and find the software update wait times insufferable - especially when when you finally do get them, they're still all "Wiz'd" up. Plus they're more expensive.

No, I'm pretty committed to Nexus for the foreseeable future. But even if I were in the market for a 3rd party phone, the Blackberry Priv, the Moto X, and perhaps a few other phones would all be phones I'd choose long before I would even consider another Samsung.

But that's just me. As I said, there are great cases to be made either way. If your use cases, and/or personal tastes lead you to the Sammy instead, well then cheers! You will likely find yourself pretty darn happy with it! :)

Since I am new to Android, I don't really buy into the whole "Stock Android" experience. In my few days with the Note 5, I thought it was really good software. Really don't know understand the whole TW hate. For timely updates... Not huge on it I guess? I mean, it would be nice. It's just that on my iPod I was stuck on iOS 6 (3 generations behind) and I pretty much stopped caring after iOS 7. I did get iOS 9 on the iPad Mini but I use devices for the apps and features, not software.

What I do really care about, though, is if software is gonna change the phone in 3 years. I am not saying I want updates; it's fine if I never get another update ever again, if the current version works great. I've heard a lot of good things about TW amidst all the hate, with most people (that actually owned the phone) reporting that there's no lag, there's just that ram management issue (which I didn't even notice when I had the Note 5. It's sad but I actually got used to having every single app reload on the iPod, so I wasn't even using the multi-task capabilities of the Note 5). If I end up getting the Note 5 instead, I really need it to hold out for at least 3 years. Looking at things, it seems it should hold out with its specs. What I don't understand is phones like the Note 4 lagging out after a year.

As you can probably tell, I am leaning towards the Note 5. I wanted the Note 4, but didn't get it because at the time, I didn't really need a phone. I'll need one for college next year, so yeah. Another thing is that I think the S-Pen would be really helpful for essay writing on the go. If there's a realistic reason why I care about the S-Pen it's that. For the speakers, I thought the one on the Note 5 was superb, especially with headphones. I do not know the luxury of front-facing speakers, though.

Taking my lack of care for the Stock Android experience and timely updates into account, would you still recommend the 6P over the Note 5? I did say I am going to get the 6P, but I keep looking back at the Note 5 :/ I just think it's the phone I want, but so many people are saying the 6P is gonna be great even after years, but the Note 5 would lag or something.

epic_user

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: Torn between Note 5 or Nexus 6P?

Me too. I've only had the 6P for a few days now, but here is what I miss most about about the Note 2:

1. the Samsung keyboard. I ditched the horrible Google keyboard after a couple of days - no number row, tiny keys, very imprecise, no long press (except for the number keys which ought to be on a row of their own), typing hell. I replaced it with the SwiftKey keyboard and after adding the number row and narrowly averting madness by turning off the auto-correct and auto-capitalize, I am hopeful that it will eventually learn enough to match the Samsung keyboard.

2. my SMS BioSport earbuds do not work with the 6P. I had loved my BioSport earbuds because they provide heart rate to RunKeeper as I stream Pandora when I exercise and require no recharging because they are powered through the headphone jack. Unfortunately the heart rate function does not work with RunKeeper on the 6P, so I'll have to find some other solution.

And here is what I love most about the 6P, so far:

1. The fingerprint scanner is fast and reliable and gives me convenience,security, and peace of mind.

2. Project Fi. My Note 2 was a Sprint phone and unfortunately my house was a dead zone for Sprint. Phone calls from/to my house had terrible sound quality and sometimes were dropped altogether. With Project Fi, although I have a good T-Mobile signal at my house, it can use Wi-Fi for calls whenever it is available.

3. No Samsung or Sprint bloatware.

jeffreynew23

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
I left my 6p and went back to my Note 5. The nexus was a great phone but Pure Android had some limitations that I didn't like and I didn't want to root. I hated the fact that I couldn't reboot the phone with. I actually had to power off and power back on. You can do that with a mod if rooted or with apps I believe. I also didn't like the fact that I could not take pictures while recording with the stock google app. There are apps that you can buy to do that with though. But my main reasons of going back to the note 5 are as follows:

Wireless Charging
Spen
Samsung Pay ( Navy Federal and Amex)
and Camera/ Camera Software ( Much easier to use and OIS)

Both are great phones but the Note 5 won be back. Ultimately it came down to the Note being able to do a little more. Plus I didn't notice a big difference between Lollipop and Marshmallow.

mcdonsco

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
Having owned both its easy for me to say, Note5 every day of the week. It's more compact and has better options (wireless charging, better camera, Samsung pay, pen, health related hardware etc).

The 6p doesn't offer anything over the Note5 *except* stock Android. But, with themes, icon changers & launchers the Note5 can be made to appear closer to stock than crappy TW.

Brian McBride

Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
The Samsung is a really nice phone. If Samsung were to actually support their older phones and software updates didn't lag months to sometimes a year or more, then I'd direct to you at the Note 5. I like the design slightly more than the Nexus 6p.

But, and here is someone who has had a Samsung device for a few years now, you'll be lucky to get OS updates and as far as Samsung treats you, your phone is obsolete the moment you leave the store. It really sucks. Other manufactures can offer stock Android or offer faster updates. Go Nexus or someone else who can actually support their phone.

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
Since I am new to Android, I don't really buy into the whole "Stock Android" experience. In my few days with the Note 5, I thought it was really good software. Really don't know understand the whole TW hate. For timely updates... Not huge on it I guess? I mean, it would be nice. It's just that on my iPod I was stuck on iOS 6 (3 generations behind) and I pretty much stopped caring after iOS 7. I did get iOS 9 on the iPad Mini but I use devices for the apps and features, not software.

What I do really care about, though, is if software is gonna change the phone in 3 years. I am not saying I want updates; it's fine if I never get another update ever again, if the current version works great. I've heard a lot of good things about TW amidst all the hate, with most people (that actually owned the phone) reporting that there's no lag, there's just that ram management issue (which I didn't even notice when I had the Note 5. It's sad but I actually got used to having every single app reload on the iPod, so I wasn't even using the multi-task capabilities of the Note 5). If I end up getting the Note 5 instead, I really need it to hold out for at least 3 years. Looking at things, it seems it should hold out with its specs. What I don't understand is phones like the Note 4 lagging out after a year.

As you can probably tell, I am leaning towards the Note 5. I wanted the Note 4, but didn't get it because at the time, I didn't really need a phone. I'll need one for college next year, so yeah. Another thing is that I think the S-Pen would be really helpful for essay writing on the go. If there's a realistic reason why I care about the S-Pen it's that. For the speakers, I thought the one on the Note 5 was superb, especially with headphones. I do not know the luxury of front-facing speakers, though.

Taking my lack of care for the Stock Android experience and timely updates into account, would you still recommend the 6P over the Note 5? I did say I am going to get the 6P, but I keep looking back at the Note 5 :/ I just think it's the phone I want, but so many people are saying the 6P is gonna be great even after years, but the Note 5 would lag or something.

Well, again, it's all a matter of use case scenario. Different things matter to different people. If the following sounds sarcastic or condescending, please don't take it that way, I'm being on the level: If you don't care about the timeliness of updates, and don't care about a cleaner, leaner running OS that makes inferior hardware perform better "real world" than superior hardware, then I suppose there isn't really a super compelling reason to push you towards the Nexus over the Galaxy intrinsically.

But on the other hand, I didn't really hear anything in your reply that would really explicitly commend the Galaxy to you either. What kind of use case would you have where Touchwiz would be the more conducive version of the operating system? Would you really use S-Pen all that much? What Samsung specific software would you really need/want that doesn't have a Google or universal 3rd party equivalent?

These are the kind of questions you'll want to be asking yourself before you buy.

Also, are you putting your phone in a case or carrying it "naked"? If in a case, the vulnerabilities of glass vs metal aren't so much of an issue, but neither is the cosmetic appeal of glass vs metal. If you're not going to use a case, then you'll need to be more careful with the Sammy than the Nexy, and even if there is not a break, just scuffs and scratches will probably have a more long-term negative effect than with the metal Nexus.

The thing I worry about is that while you might not care so much about timely updates now, you might down the road, especially if/when there's another "stagefright" or "heart bleed". Or if Android N or Android O have a completely refreshed cosmetic that you really like, it's not like iOS where you'll just get it. It'll be a really long wait for something that when you finally get it will most likely still look way more "Touchwiz" than "Android".

You could always install Google Now Launcher for a pretty good approximation, but now you've added yet another layer of software on top of two or three layers already, and with each new layer, not only do you ask more of the hardware, but you also introduce the possibility for more bugginess. On the other hand, if you get a Nexus, and you get bored with stock Android, you can always install a 3rd party Launcher and customize things how you want. Yes it adds a layer, and yes you can do the same thing with the Sammy, but it's a matter of adding a layer to a layer vs adding a layer to multiple layers.

Also, two quick points you made I want to address:

1) I'll bet that not a lot of Note 5 users will particularly notice performance issues with their Note, especially in the early going. No, it seems that the disparity is really only noticeable when you've actually got the two side-by side. So I think it's one of those "off-white looks white until it's next to white" kinda things. Now on the one hand, that may take the teeth out of my "Nexus performs better" charge for you. But on the other hand, it also disarms the "I have a Note, and it works fine" voices as a refutation of the claim. Side by side reports favor the Nexus in spite of the spec sheet. And it makes perfect sense.

2) I'm also not saying any of this as a complete outsider looking in. Up until about three or four months ago, I had spent the past year and a quarter rocking a Galaxy Note 3. My wife had an S4 at the same time. I spend a good five to six months of that time checking daily for word of the Lollipop update. It's actually how I came to frequent the Mobile Nations sites. And when it finally did come....let's just say that I chose to use Google Now Launcher. The latest, greatest, safest, cleanest software IS important to me, so that whole experience created a "never again" feeling for me when it came to Samsung. I wouldn't go so far as to say I "hate" Touchwiz. I mean, it works okay, and it looks okay. I just hate how oppressive it is and how it stands in the way of those of us wanting a pure or "pure-ish" Android experience from having it.

Oh, also, I almost never used S-Pen. A lot of people find themselves not really using it. And the only Samsung proprietary things I regularly used were S-Health (which has a viable Google equivalent), and the mono audio widget (so I could listen with only one earbud in). That sucker is the ONLY real loss for me moving away from Samsung. Well, that and the simply breathtaking displays.

So, for what very little it's worth, I guess I'd leave you with this: if you can find an actual use case for having Touchwiz - something unique about it that will actually benefit you in the real world, or if after seeing a Sammy screen there's just nothing else that will do it for you - a sentiment I can actually appreciate - or if you're just so in love with the look and feel of Touchwiz and/or the physical look and feel of the phone and/or are so turned off by the stock material design aesthetic of Lollipop/Marshmallow, and/or the Nexus's weird camera bulge that it overrides all else, then yeah, get the Samsung! You will most likely love it!

Otherwise, this is where my recommendation of the Nexus comes in. The advantages to the Nexus are super practical, and if you don't really have a good use case for the Samsung (which it doesn't really seem like you do), then why deprive yourself of the Nexus perks? Even if you don't care about them now, you may care about them later. Or heck, even if you never ever care about them, you still have them and having something you dont care about is much better than caring about something you don't have - especially as the inevitable next wave of high profile Android exploits comes crashing down upon us again. And besides, they're less expensive. And the camera experiences are very competitive (it's even been argued that the Nexus is better - though I personally am not prepared to take a side there). And you may be the only guy in your circle to have one. Very unlikely with a Sammy.

Wishing you all the best! Let us know what you end up doing!

Cheers!

Feng Kan

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
I had both, kept the Note 5. Really wanted to love the 6P, every time I use the thing, the battery level drops like a tank over the cliff. Coming over from stock android before, samsung software is not that bad to get use to. So far, the best android phone I own.

YoungSheeps

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
Wishing you all the best! Let us know what you end up doing!

Cheers!

Wow. Thank you so much for that informative reply (more like an essay!). Read every single word of it. If there's one thing that you convinced me of, it's that I really need to get my hands on a 6P and make my decision. It's the only way. I've also looked more into Project Fi, a good alternative for prepaid since I don't need data and don't want to pay for the regular carrier plans when I don't use it.

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
Wow. Thank you so much for that informative reply (more like an essay!). Read every single word of it. If there's one thing that you convinced me of, it's that I really need to get my hands on a 6P and make my decision. It's the only way. I've also looked more into Project Fi, a good alternative for prepaid since I don't need data and don't want to pay for the regular carrier plans when I don't use it.

Well, equal parts thank you and you're welcome! :)

I often write "essays" here. It's definitely one of my biggest weaknesses as I can't seem to write short to save my life - unless I just go totally monosyllabic. So I suppose all I can hope for is that it's also one of my biggest strengths in that I can at least manage to make the huge walls of text I build not just be "empty calories."

I'm glad what I said benefitted. That's always the intent. And I'm also grateful you took the time to read it. In a "tl;dr" world, that doesn't always happen.

As far as the Sammy vs he Nexy, absolutely, check them both out! Play with them, research them to death. If all else fails, toss a coin. ;-) No, I think you'll do fine, and walk away very confident that the phone you picked is just the one for you! I'm glad that I could play a small part of that process.

Now, as far as Project Fi goes, I must confess that I know way too little about it to really weigh in. It definitely has the virtue of being very interesting. But I'm a big data user, and I also work in a large office building in West Des Moines, where the only carrier that really penetrates is Verizon, so I don't think Project Fi would really work for me right now. Though I am very glad that there are starting to be creative, viable options out there that don't leave you signing your soul away to big data carriers!

Cheers!

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
Ill leave this here....

Really good video! I agree with just about everything that was said with the biggest exception, of course, that I totally favor the Nexus. But this does do an excellent job of demonstrating how ultimately it comes down to "what's your use case scenario" and "what are the greater priorities for you".

The thing about a well done video like this is that 99% of the time, it's only gonna turn Nexus fans into bigger Nexus fans and Galaxy fans into bigger Galaxy fans. And yet, it doesn't inspire fanboyism because you can't walk away without a deeper respect for the one that's not your horse because it showcases so well where they both shine!

Since I knew just about all of this already it didn't change my stance much. But where it did, it did so just like I said above. It gave me a deeper appreciation for the Galaxy - all while pushing me even deeper into camp Nexus. :)

Cheers!

ck1223

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
I have a 6P and my wife has a Note 5.

The Note 5 is a sexy phone, front and back. The back of the 6P is sweet, but the front is very very plain.

The Note 5 has Quick Charge 2.0, and wireless charging, ANT+ (for fitness people), Heart Rate/Oxygen/Barometer sensors... seems gimmicky but it works, as well as the stress test which is great to know when you should train next. 4GB of RAM. The Note 5 processor is faster (Geek Bench 3).

I actually like TouchWiz on it. I think the way it displays notifications is nice and clean.

I've always loved swipe swipe screen to screen capture.

Writing notes on the screen (when off) is really novel.

Fingerprint scanner works well on the Note 5.

Screen is punchier and has a higher brightness on the Note 5 (6P is no slacker though).

Note 5 has 4 Gigs of Ram.

Note 5 can tune audio to your hears through audio tests. It can also upscale audio to higher quality.

Samsung has pledged monthly security updates.

Multi Window Applications.

Default email application for exchange is great.

Samsung Knox if you need it for work.

Camera is really fast.

Camera has optical image stabilization. Videos while walking are smooth.
on and on and on.... the features don't stop.

6P has better speakers (stereo and they are louder).
I actually prefer the camera photos from the 6P. I think they are sharper and more pleasing to the eye without over saturating.
Camera takes longer to finish processing a photo compared to the Note 5 which is annoying.
240fps slow mo, Note 5 is limited to 120fps.
Nexus will have long term software support.
USB Type C is annoying right now since it's nearly impossible to find a specification compliant cable.
USB Type C is just as fast, if not faster at fast charging over the Note 5.
No wireless charging.
Google Pay
Stock Android is boring but fast. I find TouchWiz just as fast, though some apps get a tiny bit choppy compared to 6P.
Online videos appears to show the Note 5 as being much more physically durable compared to 6P. I baby my phones normally, but right now I feel I have to baby it too much!
Fingerprint sensor is great, but I'm not a fan of it being on the back. I prefer the front.

With all the above said, I prefer the Note 5. The only reason I'm hesitant on going that direction is longevity.
I had a Galaxy S3, and it was so slow and choppy once KitKat happened. (i think it was KitKat). I really don't want a sluggish $1000 phone after 1 year. I would be really upset. I'm hearing Samsung usually has memory leak issues, and that the Note 3 and Note 4 got choppy and sluggish true to Samsung's ways... I don't know if that will happen with the Note 5.

If you're a person that trades their phone in every year, I'd get the Note 5.

Right now, i don't know what the heck I want to do. I submitted a return on the 6P, but I am buying time on my decision. Unfortunately I bought the 6P before the holiday return extension was announced.

I really don't know what to do. This is my first Nexus device!

StayFly

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Ok I have both devices and its very simple, if you want to be updated on the latest os fast, a good camera, but not so good video, good front facing speakers, fast fingerprint scanner, future proof with usb c, and the freedom to know you won't have to wait for the carrier to push the latest and greatest then the nexus 6p is a great choice. If you need, "fast wireless charging", one of the best for cameras and videos, a S pen, you will have to wait a while for the latest update, a ton of features even some you might not use, and samsung pay, then the choice maybe note 5. Both are great choices in my opinion.

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
Ok I have both devices and its very simple, if you want to be updated on the latest os fast, a good camera, but not so good video, good front facing speakers, fast fingerprint scanner, future proof with usb c, and the freedom to know you won't have to wait for the carrier to push the latest and greatest then the nexus 6p is a great choice. If you need, "fast wireless charging", one of the best for cameras and videos, a S pen, you will have to wait a while for the latest update, a ton of features even some you might not use, and samsung pay, then the choice maybe note 5. Both are great choices in my opinion.

This pretty much nails it, man! Only changes I'd make are to add a "pure, clean, smooth OS" to the merit column of the Nexus, as well as "at a much lower price".

That pure, clean, smooth OS, and the whole fastest updates thing are the two major reasons I choose Nexus over Note (Nexus devices also tend to not only be supported quicker, but supported longer). Much lower price is a respectable third.

Speaking just for myself, and my own personal use case, the mountain of merits the Note has still falls well short of overcoming these, so it's a much easier choice for me than would be otherwise indicated by both being such stellar phones.

Cheers!

ordivergens

Dec 9, 2015
Visit site
I am trying both the 6P and Note 5 right now. Haven't used a Samsung device since the Gingerbread days. They have seriously toned down TW. I kind of like it now, a little bit... I don't like the color choices, but there are themes, so that's taken care of. The camera seems just about equal to the 6P if you ask me. I tend to like the low light shots out of the 6P a bit more. They are usually a bit sharper and colors are a bit more punchy. For video, OIS is great on the Note 5. EIS is ok on the 6P, but not quite there yet. Hopefully Google can get it as stable as Sony managed on the Z5.

What surprised me is just the amount of features the Note 5 has, especially with the s pen. It genuinely seems useful and not at all like a gimmick. However, while everything is pretty fast, it is still not quite as smooth as the 6P. There is always a little stutter when I scroll fast or pull down menus too fast, etc. That bothers me a little bit. I am worried that will get worse the longer I use it.

The speakers on the 6P are obviously better. At least Samsung put in on the bottom rather than the back. The Note feels a bit easier to hold due to the curve of the back, but the metal feels better on the 6P.

Like others have said, I think if you are a fan of all the extra features Samsung crammed into the Note, then it is best choice. If you are content with what stock android from Google has, then the 6P can't be beat.

As for me, I am trying to decide if I really will use the extra stuff in every day life. If I don't I would much rather prefer the 6P. The smoothness, the faster updates, the great camera, bigger battery, lower cost, etc. are pretty compelling if you ask me.

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I am trying both the 6P and Note 5 right now. Haven't used a Samsung device since the Gingerbread days. They have seriously toned down TW. I kind of like it now, a little bit... I don't like the color choices, but there are themes, so that's taken care of. The camera seems just about equal to the 6P if you ask me. I tend to like the low light shots out of the 6P a bit more. They are usually a bit sharper and colors are a bit more punchy. For video, OIS is great on the Note 5. EIS is ok on the 6P, but not quite there yet. Hopefully Google can get it as stable as Sony managed on the Z5.

What surprised me is just the amount of features the Note 5 has, especially with the s pen. It genuinely seems useful and not at all like a gimmick. However, while everything is pretty fast, it is still not quite as smooth as the 6P. There is always a little stutter when I scroll fast or pull down menus too fast, etc. That bothers me a little bit. I am worried that will get worse the longer I use it.

The speakers on the 6P are obviously better. At least Samsung put in on the bottom rather than the back. The Note feels a bit easier to hold due to the curve of the back, but the metal feels better on the 6P.

Like others have said, I think if you are a fan of all the extra features Samsung crammed into the Note, then it is best choice. If you are content with what stock android from Google has, then the 6P can't be beat.

As for me, I am trying to decide if I really will use the extra stuff in every day life. If I don't I would much rather prefer the 6P. The smoothness, the faster updates, the great camera, bigger battery, lower cost, etc. are pretty compelling if you ask me.

Are you using auto settings for low light shots with the Note 5? I find that I can get really good low light shots if I tweak the settings in pro mode.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol