The Nexus 6P is the device the GS6 should have been

limeaid

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
This is a public service announcement to the many frustrated gs6 owners I've seen on these forums.

When the gs6 was announced, I thought it was going to be the next great android phone. I bought one the day it came out and exchanged it a week later due to battery life, camera issues, and some lag. I ended up returning it altogether.

I went to the G4 and found better battery life, but a subpar camera and LOTS of lag.

Fast forward to now. The 6P is as close to a perfect android phone as I've ever encountered. I never would've thought a Chinese manufacturer like Huawei could pull this off, but this phone is amazing. Zero complaints after a week and liking it more each and every day.

It just works. It's a pleasure to use. That's what a flagship phone should be.

limeaid

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
If you purposely try to forcefully bend it, sure. But I don't see it being any more fragile than the gs6, with its glass back

SinfulDroid

Nov 7, 2015
Visit site
I ended up getting rid of my S6 as well due to overheating issues and battery life. Truth be told I don't know if I would have ever bought a phone from Huawei if it wasn't a Nexus. However it looks like they really knocked it out of the park with the 6P. Can't wait till mine is delivered!

chezm

Trusted Member
Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
While the battery does leave a lot to be desired on the S6, I find every other part of the phone to be fantastic. When we found out the S6 battery was small, we all knew it was gonna be something to consider. I have zero issues with the camera and no lag whatsoever. I wouldn't trade my S6 with a 6P.

Posted via the Android Central App

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
FYI...

Moved this over to the Phone Wars section where it can be properly hashed out among S6 and Nexus enthusiasts :D

Paul
Moderater @ AC.