This is a public service announcement to the many frustrated gs6 owners I've seen on these forums.

When the gs6 was announced, I thought it was going to be the next great android phone. I bought one the day it came out and exchanged it a week later due to battery life, camera issues, and some lag. I ended up returning it altogether.

I went to the G4 and found better battery life, but a subpar camera and LOTS of lag.

Fast forward to now. The 6P is as close to a perfect android phone as I've ever encountered. I never would've thought a Chinese manufacturer like Huawei could pull this off, but this phone is amazing. Zero complaints after a week and liking it more each and every day.

It just works. It's a pleasure to use. That's what a flagship phone should be.
    11-07-2015 06:52 PM
    Do you think it's a "fragile" device?
    11-07-2015 06:56 PM
    If you purposely try to forcefully bend it, sure. But I don't see it being any more fragile than the gs6, with its glass back
    11-07-2015 07:01 PM
    I ended up getting rid of my S6 as well due to overheating issues and battery life. Truth be told I don't know if I would have ever bought a phone from Huawei if it wasn't a Nexus. However it looks like they really knocked it out of the park with the 6P. Can't wait till mine is delivered!
    11-07-2015 07:03 PM
    While the battery does leave a lot to be desired on the S6, I find every other part of the phone to be fantastic. When we found out the S6 battery was small, we all knew it was gonna be something to consider. I have zero issues with the camera and no lag whatsoever. I wouldn't trade my S6 with a 6P.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Bodrul likes this.
    11-07-2015 07:18 PM
    FYI...

Moved this over to the Phone Wars section where it can be properly hashed out among S6 and Nexus enthusiasts

Paul
    Moderater @ AC.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-07-2015 07:39 PM