Need A Phone Now! Screw The Thunderbolt I Jut Got An IPhone!

tekhna

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Don't blame you. I prefer Android but the iphone is a great phone. Verizon is royally screwing this up, and I hope HTC reads them the riot act.

Sploinkin

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do. If you need a phone and go for the iPhone, that's your choice.

I can wait.

tekhna

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I think he's just settling. :p

Oh come, let's be fair, the iphone 4 is about as mechanically perfect as you can get in a phone. I'd want a bigger screen and not iOS, but the hardware is astounding. Serious battery life, brilliant screen. Death grip sucks, but whatever.
I can't believe I'm defending the iphone.

Koato

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I dont blame him, I'm almost at that point myself anything would be an upgrade over my lg voyager(omgNO).. and the iPhone is better for music...

But! I am trying to be patient and wait for the TB bc I want that extra G so badly.. and videocalling without wifi will help

aupharmd2011

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
got my wife the iphone, she likes it, its a well built sturdy phone and iOS is decent for some people

I prefer android though and don't like iOS so I will be waiting for this phone or the Inc2

libraryclg

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
I dont blame him, I'm almost at that point myself anything would be an upgrade over my lg voyager(omgNO).. and the iPhone is better for music...

But! I am trying to be patient and wait for the TB bc I want that extra G so badly.. and videocalling without wifi will help

Wow, I remember the Voyager, probably still have mine somewhere.

thegoon9

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Oh come, let's be fair, the iphone 4 is about as mechanically perfect as you can get in a phone. I'd want a bigger screen and not iOS, but the hardware is astounding. Serious battery life, brilliant screen. Death grip sucks, but whatever.
I can't believe I'm defending the iphone.

To me, the screen size, iOS, and death grip warrants the use of "settling"

Reactions: Friend-O

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21