T-Mobile G2x Vs. HTC Sensation 4G

AreYouAWizard

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

Im new on this site and prior to to registering i did a little research on my next phone and decided to switch to droid from RIM. At first Ive noticed HTC Sensation 4G just came out and thought it would be the best phone out for my carrier (T-Mobile) and then someone told me T-Mobile G2x is much more superior when it comes to speed and resolution.

I wanted to ask in the forum and make a final decision on which phone is superior especially when it comes to battery life.

Thanks in advance.

FocusFreak

Banned
May 8, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

Im new on this site and prior to to registering i did a little research on my next phone and decided to switch to droid from RIM. At first Ive noticed HTC Sensation 4G just came out and thought it would be the best phone out for my carrier (T-Mobile) and then someone told me T-Mobile G2x is much more superior when it comes to speed and resolution.

I wanted to ask in the forum and make a final decision on which phone is superior especially when it comes to battery life.

Thanks in advance.

Incorrect. The Sensation has the G2x beat in resolution and screen size. Its 4.3 inches as opposed to the G2x's 4 inch and the Sensation has a resolution of 960x540 compared to the G2x's 800x480. The Sensation also has it beat with a qHD display rather than WVGA.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance