Weekly Photo Contest: Wood

Status
Not open for further replies.

BasPilot

TheSickAndTwisted
Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
20140110_221618.jpg

This is a drawing of wood grain I did about 2 weeks ago... When I was taking a picture of it to save I was holding my note low and saw the screen had a really cool looking shot on it. I positioned it a little better and then snapped this with my Galaxy Note 3, standard everything and I didn't edit the picture at all because it was so interesting as it was.

PS - the paper is made of wood! :)

jhotmann

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
13 - 1.jpg

A snow fence in Northern Colorado near the Wyoming border. This photo was taken with my Nexus 4 using the stock camera in HDR mode. I then used Snapseed to add bonus HDR-ness and upped the saturation a bit because the grass is pretty dead looking at this time in August. This was taken at the end of the first day during a 200 mile relay run from Fort Collins, CO to Steamboat Springs.

BasPilot

TheSickAndTwisted
Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
A snow fence in Northern Colorado near the Wyoming border. This photo was taken with my Nexus 4 using the stock camera in HDR mode. I then used Snapseed to add bonus HDR-ness and upped the saturation a bit because the grass is pretty dead looking at this time in August. This was taken at the end of the first day during a 200 mile relay run from Fort Collins, CO to Steamboat Springs.
A snow fence... I just moved to South Carolina and the last week they got snow... A HUGE STORM... I mean.... almost an inch of accumulation!!! I couldn't believe how they all lost their minds. Just seeing Fences that hold back 6 foot high drifts or more is great for me!

Oh, I'm from Northern Utah. Not originally, but that's where we came from.

HelloNNNewman

Administrator
Network Moderator
Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I can't enter the contest, but just throwing this in to share :) Taken with an HTC One (no filters). Just happen to like how it turned out.

IMAG0091.jpg

l_t_freeman

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
This is my grandmothers rolling pen. Total a lot of these are plastic, metal or stone. I took this picture with my Samsung Galaxy S3 and I hope I can attach this photo
please I don't usually have a lot of luck doing this.

Thanks,

Lorettaimage.jpg

roundwound5

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
John Deere Wagon - Frozen in FL
A wagon was left out and got a nice layer of snow and ice in NW Florida during Winter Storm Leon last week. This came in handy for fun and for moving firewood later! Snapped with my Nexus 4 stock Kit Kat Camera app...applied HD enhance with Aviary for Android.

John Deere Wagon - Frozen in FL.jpg

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
I dont' have any good 'wood' shots as I stay in Scotland and it rains 95% of the year, most things are grey and dull, so I decided to take a pic of my Android Central pen on my desk at work ;) This was taken with my Nexus 5 using HDR + mode with some drama filter from Google photos.

IMG_20140206_105249~2.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20140206_105249~2.jpg
    IMG_20140206_105249~2.jpg
    501.3 KB · Views: 27

sfbates

Jan 24, 2011
www.twitter.com
Galaxy Nexus
"Eye of the tree" shot with HDR
byqc.jpg

May 26, 2010
Visit site
A photo I took at Tennessee River Park of a rather large dead tree trunk. I really liked the grain and texture of the tree, as well as the potential for an interesting perspective shot.

Taken with my Nexus 4 of all things.

IMG_20131016_133250.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon