Weekly Photo Contest: Flowers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Martonik

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
2013-09-01 13.57.05.jpg

Pike Place Market flowers. Taken with a Motorola Droid Maxx

For many of us around the world, April is a time where the flowers really start to come out and show off their beautiful colors. But no matter where you live, there are always chances to see some amazing foliage and flowers whether it's in a manicured garden or a public space. We want to see what you can do to show off the flowers you find this week.

This week we're offering up prizes to two winners, with each receiving a ZENS Qi Wireless Charger.

Entering is easy. Just drop your entry in a post below. Tell us what Android you used to get the picture, and any back story you want to add to it. We'll pick a winner Tuesday (April 15) night at 11:59 PM ET, and announce them on the blog with next Wednesday's contest.

• Pictures must be taken with an Android device
  • Pictures must be uploaded to the contest thread. I'm not running all over the Internet to track them down.
  • You have to tell us what device you used to take the picture, and any special software you might have used. Editing your pictures is fine ? this is art.
  • You must have used a valid email address to register here at AC, so I know how to contact the winner.
  • Only one entry per week per person.

Good luck, everyone!

VMdoug

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Picture taken with Google Glass, front yard at sunset. Shadow Selfie. Some Google+ AutoEnhance + Cropping
20131217_165420_703.jpg

mstrblueskys

Q&A Team
Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
I had a couple, but this is what I settled on. Sorry, I don't remember the name of the flower, but I do remember that I took the shot with the HTC M8 on Auto and this was pulled off of Google+ Autobackup, so there's a little adjusting in Google+ and I did a tiny bit of tuning from there. Enjoy. :D
Flower.jpg

jppnugent

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
View attachment 111586

Pike Place Market flowers. Taken with a Motorola Droid Maxx

For many of us around the world, April is a time where the flowers really start to come out and show off their beautiful colors. But no matter where you live, there are always chances to see some amazing foliage and flowers whether it's in a manicured garden or a public space. We want to see what you can do to show off the flowers you find this week.

This week we're offering up prizes to two winners, with each receiving a ZENS Qi Wireless Charger.

Entering is easy. Just drop your entry in a post below. Tell us what Android you used to get the picture, and any back story you want to add to it. We'll pick a winner Tuesday (April 15) night at 11:59 PM ET, and announce them on the blog with next Wednesday's contest.

• Pictures must be taken with an Android device
  • Pictures must be uploaded to the contest thread. I'm not running all over the Internet to track them down.
  • You have to tell us what device you used to take the picture, and any special software you might have used. Editing your pictures is fine ? this is art.
  • You must have used a valid email address to register here at AC, so I know how to contact the winner.
  • Only one entry per week per person.

Good luck, everyone!

GregMargie

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Flowers on my desk, strategically placed! Taken with Samsung Galaxy Note 2, stock camera. Thank you for the contest opportunity!

Attachments

• Flowers.jpg
    Flowers.jpg
    379.5 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.