Weekly Photo Contest: Sweets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Martonik

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Weekly-Photo-Contest-Sweets.jpg
Local honey. Taken with the OnePlus One.

Most of us are guilty of having a "sweet tooth" of sorts, and while we may each suffer from the desire to have sweets on different levels, it's hard to turn down sugar from time-to-time. We want to see what pictures you can take this week that show off the idea of "sweets," whether it's a nicely-formed ice cream cone or a jar of penny candy, we're excited to see what you have to show this week.

Two pictures from this week's contest will be picked to win a prize. Each winner will receive an LG WCP-300 Qi Wireless Charger.

Entering is easy. Just drop your entry in a post below. Tell us what Android you used to get the picture, and any back story you want to add to it. We'll pick a winner Tuesday (May 27) night at 11:59 PM ET, and announce them on the blog with next Wednesday's contest.

• Pictures must be taken with an Android device
  • Pictures must be uploaded to the contest thread. I'm not running all over the Internet to track them down.
  • You have to tell us what device you used to take the picture, and any special software you might have used. Editing your pictures is fine ? this is art.
  • Feel free to add a little back story ? we want to know how the picture came to be.
  • You must have used a valid email address to register here at AC, so I know how to contact the winner.
  • Only one entry per week per person.

Good luck, everyone!

keith2k1

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
IMG_20140520_121656[1].jpg

I wanted some pop rocks and couldn't find the small package so had to go large. Taken with my Nexus 4 native camera with no filter.

Last edited:

david279

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Taken on my n5 with Google camera.
6y4uty9e.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

lrn2swim

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
Here's some sweet smellin' candy

2013-07-032.jpg

taken with my old THC EVO lte, no effects, just some cropping and adjustments to the contrast using Picasa

Matthew Montanile

May 22, 2014
Visit site
View attachment 119366
Local honey. Taken with the OnePlus One.

Most of us are guilty of having a "sweet tooth" of sorts, and while we may each suffer from the desire to have sweets on different levels, it's hard to turn down sugar from time-to-time. We want to see what pictures you can take this week that show off the idea of "sweets," whether it's a nicely-formed ice cream cone or a jar of penny candy, we're excited to see what you have to show this week.

Two pictures from this week's contest will be picked to win a prize. Each winner will receive an LG WCP-300 Qi Wireless Charger.

Entering is easy. Just drop your entry in a post below. Tell us what Android you used to get the picture, and any back story you want to add to it. We'll pick a winner Tuesday (May 27) night at 11:59 PM ET, and announce them on the blog with next Wednesday's contest.

• Pictures must be taken with an Android device
  • Pictures must be uploaded to the contest thread. I'm not running all over the Internet to track them down.
  • You have to tell us what device you used to take the picture, and any special software you might have used. Editing your pictures is fine ? this is art.
  • Feel free to add a little back story ? we want to know how the picture came to be.
  • You must have used a valid email address to register here at AC, so I know how to contact the winner.
  • Only one entry per week per person.

Good luck, everyone!

lauticol

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
This is a pic I took back in my holidays in a Brazilian beach with my HTC One M7 and edited with Snapseed. It's something very common from Argentina called "terer?" (you pour juice into the "yerba mate" and drink it with a stainless steel straw! (More info here)
IMAG5641_1.jpg

pjshark

May 22, 2014
Visit site
Taken with Nexus 4. Selling Chocs at work for kids fundraising. There are a lot of sweet tooth's here, this is the second box in two days. No touch ups just a little resizing.

IMG_20140522_131155.jpg

jukii

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
20140519_172337_Android.jpg
Picture taken in local Scale and Save-store (Finnish store). They got the new dispenser units which were PRETTY hard to use! There were 2 types of settings: a lots of candy or no candy. I choosed the first one.

Taken with my Nexus 5, HDR-mode, no filters or editings.

paipuky

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Hershey's Chocolate syrup on my broken wine glass...
I accidentally broke this wine glass a couple weeks ago, but I could not throw it away; the way it broke looked pretty cool! So I kept it as a piece of art! ;)

Taken with a Samsung Galaxy S5 (HDR+Vignette)

2014-05-21 22.35.32.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol