Weekly Photo Contest: Evening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Martonik

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
weekly-photo-contest-evening.jpg

D Line stop. Taken with a Nexus 5.

We always have our phones on us, and that means we take a good number of evening photos. Whether it's while enjoying dinner, waiting for a train home from work or sitting on the couch at home, these are the times we take the quick evening shots with mobile devices. As such, we want to see your best "evening" photos this week.

Two entries will be worthy of winning this week, and each one will take home an LG Tone Pro Bluetooth Headset!

Entering is easy. Just drop your entry in a post below. Tell us what Android you used to get the picture, and any back story you want to add to it. We'll pick a winner Tuesday (November 4) night at 11:59 PM ET, and announce them on the blog with next Wednesday's contest.

• Pictures must be taken with an Android device
  • Pictures must be uploaded to the contest thread. I'm not running all over the Internet to track them down.
  • You have to tell us what device you used to take the picture, and any special software you might have used. Editing your pictures is fine — this is art.
  • Feel free to add a little back story — we want to know how the picture came to be.
  • You must have used a valid email address to register here at AC, so I know how to contact the winner.
  • Only one entry per week per person.

Good luck, everyone!

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Here's mine. Nothing says Evening to me like unwinding and having dinner. And nothing says dinner better than skipping it and going straight for dessert :) And since it's Halloween, mint chocolate ice cream with candy corn is in order! :)
Taken with Galaxy Note 4, filtered through Instagram.
IMG_20141028_180948.jpg

jmk1127

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
f11e49907c73af473c6c222708bb9046.jpg

On my honeymoon with the wife at the riu palace in aruba. No filter/editing. Taken with a Samsung galaxy s5

Mathew Winters

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
2014-10-25 19.22.09.jpg
This was taken last weekend, the sunset was shining on the mountains opposite where we were, overlooking Lake Tekapo.

Taken with a Nexus 5, running Lollypop dev preview.

bitbank

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Taken around sunset this summer (in Rome, obviously). I used my Nexus 5 in HDR+ mode. We had just explored the Colosseum and we were walking home when I found a vantage point on a piazza above the metro station that looked good.IMG_20140803_194439.jpg

NEXUS_HTC_PS

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
IMAG1762.jpg
My three little boys, my wife and I decided to go check out the Jack O' Lantern Spectacular at the Roger Williams Zoo in Providence, RI on Monday evening. They had all kinds of really cool carved and drawn \carved hybrid pumpkins. This one was my oldest sons, who is five years old, favorite! He thought it was do funny that the "Mommy" tiger was licking the baby tigers face!!! So, it became my favorite as well! Taken with an HTC One M8, unedited.

djmobil2

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
DSC_0011.jpg
An evening from a family weekend getaway in the Caribbean. Took the opportunity to start taking pictures with my new Xperia Z3. Picture has not been edited.

GrapeMeSoftly

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
Taken on a 2013 Moto X, no filters or editing, HDR on.
I am a volunteer firefighter, and on one of our evening drills, just after 6 pm, I took this. One of the better photos to come from a Moto X camera, at least in my opinion, and it was my wallpaper for the longest time.FD Ladder.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar