Weekly Photo Contest: Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Martonik

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
weekly-photo-contest-fruit.jpg

Market fruits. Taken with a Galaxy S6.

Fruits are an important part of any healthy eating habit, but whether you're choosing to consume them at the recommended rate or not they certainly are worthy of photographing as well. When you think of fruit pictures you'll always see bright colors, interesting shapes and some odd combinations as well — we want to see what fruit pictures you can come up with this week.

As is often the case we're picking out two winners from this contest to win a prize, and each winner will receive an Aduro U-Grip+ Universal Car Mount!

Entering is easy. Just drop your entry in a post below. Tell us what Android you used to get the picture, and any back story you want to add to it. We'll pick a winner Tuesday (April 7) night at 11:59 PM ET, and announce them on the blog with next Wednesday's contest.

• Pictures must be taken with an Android device
  • Pictures must be uploaded to the contest thread. I'm not running all over the Internet to track them down.
  • You have to tell us what device you used to take the picture, and any special software you might have used. Editing your pictures is fine — this is art.
  • Feel free to add a little back story — we want to know how the picture came to be.
  • You must have used a valid email address to register here at AC, so I know how to contact the winner.
  • Only one entry per week per person.

Good luck, everyone!

roundwound5

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Grapes on the vine taken last July with my Nexus 4 using Image Blur, Auto Awesome enhance applied and cropped in Google Photos.

4f75e313797c7fdacf56ca64b162d595.jpg

kmdb

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
IMG_20150317_140016.jpg

This photo was taken with a Google Nexus 6.

A bowl of organic fruit that my company offers all staff on each floor of my office.

Brian Lew

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I'm not even sure what this fruit is called, but it's from Australia. The owner of the plant said it is so delicate that it can't be shipped, and therefore it is not sold in stores. You can see a darker red in the background that is out of focus, and even that is not fully ripe. They get to this maroon color, and at that point it is ripe and delicious.

Taken with Galaxy Note 4, unedited.

20141210_100513.jpg

fatumseye

Apr 2, 2015
Visit site
Picture taken with moto maxx mini. A friend and I at work took pictures of our little produce dept. to see who can set up a better display for the customers.

keith2k1

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
_20140625_092244.JPG

When it rains outside, the orange is the only fruit I need....and Netflix. Taken with my LG G3 and the edit is the number 9 filter (Black and White)

legaltender

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Bowl of Mangoes w/ Instagram filter... Sitting at my aunts table when Instagram first got released for android. Playing with the filters. Samsung GS4

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech