Micro SD - Samsung / Sandisk / Transcend

PsyOr

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I need a recommendation for micro sd 32gb class 10 that will fit best to the action camera at low price as can..
The using are rec @1080p 30fps

I've found 3 models:

SAMSUNG MICRO SDHC PLUS 32GB CLASS 10
SanDisk Ultra 32GB MicroSDHC Class 10/UHS-1
TRANSCEND MICRO SDHC PREMIUM 300X 32G CLASS 10

What will fit better to the camcoder?
Would like to get some recommendations, thanks!

raichur0xx0rz

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
I need a recommendation for micro sd 32gb class 10 that will fit best to the action camera at low price as can..

I've found 3 models:

Do you have a link for each one? While they are all Class 10's, some of Samsung's cards will also be UHS-1 rated, like you have listed for the SanDisk. And even among the Class 10 / UHS-1 cards, they will support different Read/Write speeds.

Which camera are you using? I know some GoPros suggest certain cards/brands due to the firmware, so perhaps your manufacturer has such a list as well?

I've been getting the Samsung microSD's for a while now as they are often on sale for good prices and they have been reliable, and their new cards (with updated speeds) were just released. They would have my vote, but SanDisk is solid as well.

PsyOr

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Do you have a link for each one? While they are all Class 10's, some of Samsung's cards will also be UHS-1 rated, like you have listed for the SanDisk. And even among the Class 10 / UHS-1 cards, they will support different Read/Write speeds.

Which camera are you using? I know some GoPros suggest certain cards/brands due to the firmware, so perhaps your manufacturer has such a list as well?

I've been getting the Samsung microSD's for a while now as they are often on sale for good prices and they have been reliable, and their new cards (with updated speeds) were just released. They would have my vote, but SanDisk is solid as well.

Thanks for reply mate, I've bought the Samsung one from here:
Samsung Micro SDHC Plus 32GB 48MB 32G 32 G GB Micro SD UHS 1 C10 Memory Card New | eBay
It is UHS-1

Omer San Gabriel

May 10, 2013
Visit site

I've found 3 models:

Currently Using 32GB San Disk Class 10 UHS-1 for more than a year now with my Samsung Galaxy S4 and having no problem at all. Highly Recommended.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality36