Protect your tech:Get an Upsie warranty & save up to 70%
04-06-2019 10:55 AM
541 ... 19202122
tools
    My fabric case from Google is already looking frayed.
    04-19-2018 07:41 AM
    I went with the Google live case and custom added white and black colors to mach my Panda colors since I loved the Panda colors. I also ended up getting the more expensive dual layer case with the same theme and switch between the 2 depending what I'm doing that day. If I know I'm going to be somewhere where I migh require a bit more protection like pool side, beach hiking etc I'll use the dual layer case if not I stick to the thiner case.

Attachment 282706

Attachment 282706
    How did you spec the colors? I can't seem to figure it out on the Google Store... Only Photos, Artwork and Places
    04-19-2018 03:49 PM
    The Incipio Carnaby/ Esquire is by far my favorite Pixel 2 case. It's kind of like the Google fabric case but with more protection with the rubber and no exposed bottom. Amazon currently has the Grey on sale for $10 and blue for $17 (Incipio charges 35).
    05-31-2018 01:13 AM
    The Incipio Carnaby/ Esquire is by far my favorite Pixel 2 case. It's kind of like the Google fabric case but with more protection with the rubber and no exposed bottom. Amazon currently has the Grey on sale for $10 and blue for $17 (Incipio charges 35).
    Really?? I didn't like the case at all. Its slippery, does not feel like fabric.
    05-31-2018 07:52 AM
    Really?? I didn't like the case at all. Its slippery, does not feel like fabric.
    I've had cases that are too slippery and make it more difficult to hold the phone. That hasn't been my experience with this case and it feels like fabric to me, just different than the fabric on other cases.
    05-31-2018 10:06 AM
    The Incipio Carnaby/ Esquire is by far my favorite Pixel 2 case. It's kind of like the Google fabric case but with more protection with the rubber and no exposed bottom. Amazon currently has the Grey on sale for $10 and blue for $17 (Incipio charges 35). https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...ab69f22996.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...f05b7a2325.jpg
    Sweet been looking on buying this case just didn't want to pay full price thanks for the update on price
    05-31-2018 10:37 AM
    Dont get under armour cases not made well
    06-03-2018 02:01 PM
    Sweet been looking on buying this case just didn't want to pay full price thanks for the update on price
    The Incipio Esquire was my favorite case until I tried to take the phone out. It's a really nice case but way too difficult to remove.
    06-09-2018 09:42 PM
    The Incipio Octane is now my favorite case. Textured edges provide more grip than the Esquire and it's much easier to remove. The sand color (more gray than tan) looks great on the white Pixel 2.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    06-10-2018 01:28 PM
    The Incipio Octane is now my favorite case. Textured edges provide more grip than the Esquire and it's much easier to remove. The sand color (more gray than tan) looks great on the white Pixel 2. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...08173cddf6.jpg
    I like that case! How thick is it, and does it come in any other colours?
    06-15-2018 10:11 PM
    I like that case! How thick is it, and does it come in any other colours?
    It's not too thick. There's enough thickness to the polycarbonate back that it feels durable but not to the point of making the phone bulky. The back adds a bit of grip and the ridged TPU bumper is very grippy. Also comes in black, navy and plum. I chose the sand color since I thought it would look good on the white phone. It's more a frosted light gray back with gray bumper but still looks great.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    06-15-2018 10:28 PM
    It's not too thick. There's enough thickness to the polycarbonate back that it feels durable but not to the point of making the phone bulky. The back adds a bit of grip and the ridged TPU bumper is very grippy. Also comes in black, navy and plum. I chose the sand color since I thought it would look good on the white phone. It's more a frosted light gray back with gray bumper but still looks great.
    Thank you very much for explaining! I'm already looking at other Pixel 2 cases LOOL and so I'm considering some options. I bet it does love o really good with the white on the Pixel! Thank you again!
    06-16-2018 07:53 AM
    Thank you very much for explaining! I'm already looking at other Pixel 2 cases LOOL and so I'm considering some options. I bet it does love o really good with the white on the Pixel! Thank you again!
    Yeah, no problem. I'm also looking for other cases. A slim clear case that doesn't yellow, scratch or show many fingerprints would be really nice.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    06-16-2018 11:50 PM
    Yeah, no problem. I'm also looking for other cases. A slim clear case that doesn't yellow, scratch or show many fingerprints would be really nice.
    For sure! I love slim, clear cases. I am now obsessed with that Incipio website, and want this one (will show in next comment):
    06-17-2018 06:16 AM
    For sure! I love slim, clear cases. I am now obsessed with that Incipio website, and want this one (will show in next comment):
    This one!
    Attached Thumbnails Best cases for Google Pixel 2-11824.jpg  
    06-17-2018 06:18 AM
    Was looking for a minimal case similar to the OnePlus karbon and wood cases I've had for the 3T. Finally ended up getting the Pitaka aramid case since it looks like the best option. Has a nice soft touch/ textured feel, seems durable without adding much thickness and works great with screen protectors. The red/orange color (actual color is darker) with herringbone pattern looks amazing on the white Pixel 2 and barely shows any fingerprints.
    MooMooPrincess likes this.
    06-26-2018 06:25 PM
    I'm afraid to look at the cases threads sometimes; because then I know I'll see a bunch of cases that I will then want to buy! 🤣
    07-05-2018 09:03 PM
    I will be purchasing a 2 XL soon and have been looking at cases for the phone. I currently have a BlackBerry Priv and really like the flip case with window preview: https://crackberry.com/leather-flip-...lackberry-priv . It is an elegant and effective way of previewing messages and calls without opening the case.

Unfortunately I haven't found anything similar for the Pixel. Anyone have a link to something similar?
    07-07-2018 04:14 PM
    I'm afraid to look at the cases threads sometimes; because then I know I'll see a bunch of cases that I will then want to buy! 🤣
    ... So I gave in and bought a case today! And a new tempered glass screen protector. Hopefully the protector works well, as I'm not a big fan of the one I'm using now. Nothing is wrong with it per se; but I'd rather have more quality protection. Here is my case! The case I'm currently using is also from Head Case Designs - I really like them. They're hard cases so they add a bit more protection; but they're not so thick that they change the overall weight, feel, and shape of your phone.
    Attached Thumbnails Best cases for Google Pixel 2-18111.jpg  
    07-12-2018 08:49 PM
    Was looking for a minimal case similar to the OnePlus karbon and wood cases I've had for the 3T. Finally ended up getting the Pitaka aramid case since it looks like the best option. Has a nice soft touch/ textured feel, seems durable without adding much thickness and works great with screen protectors. The red/orange color (actual color is darker) with herringbone pattern looks amazing on the white Pixel 2 and barely shows any fingerprints. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...4c1a409609.jpg
    Nice !! I have the black pitaka case and love it. Always get the pitaka cases on phones I own if they make one.

07-31-2018 07:56 PM
    Nice !! I have the black pitaka case and love it. Always get the pitaka cases on phones I own if they make one.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...03206a54d2.jpg
    I have some more protective cases but haven't used them since I got the Pitaka case. Seems to be pretty durable. I'll probably keep buying Pitaka cases when possible.
    07-31-2018 10:15 PM
    Yep I have been using it for few months and also have it on my iPhones. Have been pretty durable and in great condition. I just love it since they don't have much bulk, look great. Obviously not going to protect like some bulky cases but I'm not looking for that kind of protection anyway.
    I have some more protective cases but haven't used them since I got the Pitaka case. Seems to be pretty durable. I'll probably keep buying Pitaka cases when possible.
    07-31-2018 11:36 PM
    I bought a new fabric case from Google. As soon as soon as I put it on, the phone started rebooting. It continued in a loop until I removed the case. It makes no sense. I had the same case before and it worked fine.
    11-25-2018 09:30 AM
    I bought a new fabric case from Google. As soon as soon as I put it on, the phone started rebooting. It continued in a loop until I removed the case. It makes no sense. I had the same case before and it worked fine.
    Sounds like it was catching the power button for it to be doing something weird like that!
    11-27-2018 03:59 PM
    Sounds like it was catching the power button for it to be doing something weird like that!
    Yup. Now I'm in the market for a new case. The one for the 2 XL looked too much like the one I have for her 3 XL. We need to be able to tell our phones apart.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    12-10-2018 05:41 PM
541 ... 19202122