Dbrand skin opinions

Iceman0803

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
I've put a dbrand skin on my phone and I'd like your input. I put the matte White skin on my black pixel 2 XL (back only standard coverage). I've also got a black carbon fiber piece for the glass section, but I haven't applied it yet. One of my questions is should I leave the back as it is, currently all white or should I apply the carbon fiber over the glass piece and have the white bottom? My other question is should I remove the white skin that I have now and go for the full coverage fit i e the one that covers the back and the sides? I've attached some pictures of what the phone looks like currently to give you all a better idea of what I'm talking about. Thanks in advance for your input.

Attachments

• 658.jpg
    658.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 76

Iceman0803

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure why but it looks like the second picture didn't show up in my original post. So I'm posting this with the pic that's missing.

Attachments

• 659.jpg
    659.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 81

effreyj

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
Do the DBrand skin backs wrap around the sides or do they give you separate pieces for the back and the sides?

Legobricke

May 20, 2010
Visit site
If you get the full wrap, they are one piece... with a few single pieces. In the case of mine, it was a single white piece with 3 pieces.... the "G" / The back glass / and a front top speaker piece. I only installed the back glass and G.

Iceman0803

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Do the DBrand skin backs wrap around the sides or do they give you separate pieces for the back and the sides?

They actually send you both. They give you one that just covers the back (like what I have installed in the pics) and they give you another that covers the back and sides that is all one piece. The skins for the glass section you actually have to order separately.

jegster

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I did the matte white full wrap with the black dragon for the glass section and an orange "G". The case is a Ringke Fusion in smoke black.

Attachments

• 20171108_114120.jpg
    20171108_114120.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 61

Iceman0803

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
I did the matte white full wrap with the black dragon for the glass section and an orange "G". The case is a Ringke Fusion in smoke black.

Nice! I still rocking the solid white back with a Spiegen liquid crystal case. Still haven't put the black carbon fiber glass piece on yet. It's a mixture of the fact that the solid white is growing on me and I'm maybe a little lazy, lol.

PhiPsi32

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I've purchased Dbrand skins for the Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P, and the Pixel XL as well as screen protectors. I've concluded that these products are not necessary. If you like Ike the look or the added protection, that's great. Otherwise there's no compelling reason to go this route.