Has anyone tried them yet? Was looking at one of the fabric cases (undecided on color) or one of the bellroy cases. Would love to hear the feedback of some of you who have tried either of them.
    02-02-2018 09:41 AM
    I'm currently using the fabric case for my panda Pixel 2 XL and I love it. I have the midnight color specifically for the orange power button to match the phone's power button. The case is great. The camera and FPS cutouts are recessed so you don't have to worry about the camera or FPS touching any surface when the phone is set down. The case fits snugly around the device and it's friendly with my screen protector. There's a cutout on the bottom so you'll have easy access to the charging port. The sides are flush with the phone so I wouldn't recommend setting the device face-down unless you have a screen protector on it.

I actually plan on purchasing a Live Earth case soon to go with the fabric case.
    radgatt likes this.
    02-02-2018 11:44 AM
    I had the Google Live case for my Pixel 2 and it was super slim and sleek and the FPS was easily accessible. The daily wallpapers was an awesome feature, and I thought the case was worth the price!

The fabric one was nice too. I sent it to a friend of mine. But I think you could save some bucks and get the Incipio Carnaby for a lot less bucks and get the same feel and experience.
    02-02-2018 11:57 AM
    I'm currently using the fabric case for my panda Pixel 2 XL and I love it. I have the midnight color specifically for the orange power button to match the phone's power button. The case is great. The camera and FPS cutouts are recessed so you don't have to worry about the camera or FPS touching any surface when the phone is set down. The case fits snugly around the device and it's friendly with my screen protector. There's a cutout on the bottom so you'll have easy access to the charging port. The sides are flush with the phone so I wouldn't recommend setting the device face-down unless you have a screen protector on it.

I actually plan on purchasing a Live Earth case soon to go with the fabric case.
    I'm thinking of the midnight as well do you have some pictures of what it looks like on your phone? Have panda as well.. was originally looking at carbon but it just doesn't pop as much as the others and I'm not a fan of the teal button with the cement case.
    02-02-2018 02:51 PM